Personality and voice..

Hey guys, many times i have tried to find a nexus between personality and voice. For instance i have always thought that the ones who have a strong deep voice must be obese and much healthy. Besides those having a sweet voice must be lean and thin. I remember a day when i had an interesting confusion. I was talking to a girl for the first time over phone who had a sweet voice and i thought that she must be cute beautiful and must be having a good physique but when i met her in person, she turned our to be just the opposite. Though she was not obese but she was healthy and had mediocre looks, but still that did not deter our relationship. He he he. What are your thoughts regarding this? Do u find any relation between personality and voice? Do u have any such funny incidents? Please do share with all of us!
@surekharathi (14134)
I am talkative persons so start talking and forget to ending not understand how the combination of personality and voice because my personality is good but speaking habit is fast.
Thanks a ton for your valuable response. Well glad to know that you are a talkative person like me and even sometimes i hardly care about the link between personality and voice and the moment i try to figure it out, the relationship with that person would have gotten stronger. He he. Well yes when u are speaking faster then it is too difficult to gauge one's personality and i think when u are talkative by nature, it is obvious that u love socializing with the people around u. What say?
Hi friend, i don't think voice is related to physical appearance and structure, some persons don't have a good voice, but they are looking good and vice verse. Not all the people with strong voice are obese and sweet voice are slim, it is really hard to judge a person based on his/her voice. As you mentioned you disappointed with your imagination. personality is far different from our voice
Thanks a ton for your valuable response. yes u are very much correct, it would be wrong to interpret the structure and gender of the people from their voices as it differs from person to person. Each individual has a distinct voice and if we start interpreting then we would end up disappointing ourselves. Voice can never be related to physical appearance, i was just sharing a funny experience that happened with me regarding this. What say?
@Micmac (9464)
I have a funny story about personality and voice. Once I had heard a voice outside from a passerby and the voice sounded like a deep bass male voice and the person coughed loudly and that too sounded like a man's cough because it had a low heavy tone. Boy was I surprised when I gazed out my window and actually saw that the person with a man's voice was a woman and not a man! I was so sure it was a man though. Till now I can't put my finger on how that woman could sound so much like a male voice.
@prashu228 (25503)
hi, i have this experience, i too we expect some people to be so and so after listening to their voice,but many times it turns out different , good to know that your relation didn't get affected.
Thanks a ton for your valuable response. Yeah u are absolutely correct, the way we have interpreted people often turns out to be just the opposite by hearing their voices as i have explained my experience. Yeah thankfully nothing turned sour in my case. I know that person might have felt a bit weird initially but then we cannot help either. Anybody in my place would also have interpreted the same thing. It is very awkward when u see such discoveries in front of your eyes. What say?