I went out last night..

I can't tell you the last time I went out with a girlfriend of mine. linda called to see if I wanted to go to starbucks. I siad sure and she asked when I would be ready. I just walked in from the super market and I said i am ready now. she was here in a flash. we went to starbucks and we talked and laughed. then as we get in the car the phone rings her friend was inviting her over. she said i will be there in two hours because I am with my girlfrined. he said bring her along. so,she asked if I wanted to go and I said yes. we had a great time. I felt like i was home. they treated me well and i would go back any day of the week. one girl was so drunk she fell over the treadmill and her back laded on it and her head landed on the floor. I had one drink and some beer. I was fine and linda did not got fdrunk because she had to drive me home. she is picking me up in 30. she is going to buy a pair of spanks.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Its good now and then to go out with friends. Glad you had a good time there.
I am going to go out with my mna shortly even though I would like to stay home.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well thats something that I don't know that you have done the entire 2 years I've known...I am so happy you had a great time Lord know you needed it...
@riyauro (6430)
Wow 2 years is a long time and gifts deserved this outing. I hope these days come more often to her.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
yes she certainnly does deserve it...I think we all need an out every now and then,,,
@asliah (11149)
hi, i am very seldom to go out every evening because my work is until in the 9 of the evening and i wanted to rest at home,but sometimes when i get home very early like 7 pm and i am at home my younger sister usually invited us to go out and eat for our dinner,and it will only happen twice a month only.
@Anne18 (11036)
So pleased that you had a good night out, you derseve to have a good time as you have had a lot on your plate and you need ot find time ot have a good chill out
@prashu228 (25811)
So good, your friend really cares for you. I can understand you enjoyed a lot . By the way why the other girl was so drunk and that too fell over treadmill, hope she didn't broke her bones.
@riyauro (6430)
hey gifts that great. it is good that you has so much fun. I hope the girl who fell is alright... how did she fall anyway? was she drunk? Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead..
Hi giftsandbagscom. Good to know that you had a wonderful time last night.. Even I was drunk last night.. I was planning to watch one of my favorite movies after we came back from the bar. But unfortunately I had some group submissions to make the next day. It spoiled the whole mood. But then what can be done. At least I was happy that I got a chance to get high after so many tiring days. Have a nice day ... -SuperShames-
@mzz663 (2775)
It's great to have friends like this! It's what makes life fun and interesting. Sometimes all we need in life to help with stress and to change a bad mood from a good one is getting out of the house and seeing these friends.
@pahak627 (4198)
I guess you had a great time with you friends. It's really nice to be with friends sometimes.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Hopefully, the drunk girl will learn a lesson from that incident--maybe use a bit more moderation in the future. I've known some people like that; luckily, I think that most outgrew that phase once their college degrees were in hand.
@lilybug (21148)
I am glad you were able to get out of the house and do something fun. I don't go out very often. The last time I went out was with a guy I used to work with. He hung out here for a little while and then we went and saw a movie. We were going to go out yesterday, but he went out with his new boyfriend instead.
That is great that you went out and had fun. It is hard for me to go out because I have not met anyone out here. I am so busy with school and making my earrings. I am also going to take another quilting class that starts next Tuesday and am looking forward to it. I think once things get better I will be able to make friends. Randy is also getting Physical Therapy for his shoulder and has several appointments which makes it hard for me to get out as well.
@Tina30219 (34209)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is nice to hear that you went out with your girlfriend and that you had some fun. I have not went out with my girlfriends in a while because most of mine live up north where I am from and I don't know nobody here where I live now.I hope the 2 of you have fun when you go out shopping.