Why Do Christians Accuse the Lord of "Taketh Away"-ing His Gifts to Us?

@mythociate (14978)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Do these people not know the meaning of the word "gift"? It's not "thing you kindly loan someone as long as you feel like letting `em mess around with it," it's more like 'a full transfer of ownership & responsibility, keeping none of it for the giver's own.' That's why Man was kicked out of Eden with Woman (even though Man wasn't fooled by the Snake, but was offered the Forbidden Fruit by Woman)---when Man named Woman, he was accepting FULL-OWNERSHIP/-RESPONSIBILITY over the beautiful creation G-d had given him ... i.e. not "kinda borrowing her for a little while" (in which case he wouldn't have made the 'flesh of my flesh'-declaration), but TAKING HER AS HIS OWN. That brings up some other Garden of Eden questions, I'm sure; but right now I'm focusing on today---When a person claims that G-d has 'given them a gift,' why do they think he takes it back when they lose it?
Maybe they had parents who would take away toys when they were bad. And then give them back when They are good. So they believe G-d is the same way. See , my mom would discipline me but she Never took my toys away. I guess she knew if she took them away I wouldn't trust her and I wouldn't accept them back.That is why I always say if G-d owns your soul , then you can do anything evil . Your soul isn't yours so you there is no point to try to be good. As for Adam and Eve? Adam wanted Eve and she simply said eat this or we won't be together. So he ate. That is my best guess.
@mythociate (14978)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
That's the topic of another discussion I'm starting soon ... do we have some psychic-link?
Great minds think alike!
@mythociate (14978)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Must be a person who has only enough knowledge of the scriptures to be dangerous. I guess they are misapplying the scripture from the book of Job that says ...the L-rd giveth and the L-rd taketh away, blessed be the name of the L-rd... And, I did not put the scripture in quotes because, like the others, I only use the paraphrase of the scripture that I remember because it is what supports my theories. In this case, I believe Job was referring to the children and the wealth that he believed came from G-d and the loss of same that he also attributed to G-d. I think what is important in not that G-d giveth and taketh away, but that our attitude should be one of recognizing H- is sovereign.
@mythociate (14978)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Are you sure that was Job saying that, and not one of his 'friends' trying to convince him to "curse G*d and die" (like his wife tried to have him do)?
I think that was what set Job apart from the wife and the friends. He recognized that G-d had the right to give and to take away and that we should be satified with one as well as the other. We don't curse G-d when we get blessings so why should we think it is okay to curse H-m when the flip side is happening? I understand that it was what Job said in response to the calamity that struck him. His wife then weighed in after the illness struck him personally and the friends showed up with their 'wisdom' which only seemed to make the situation with Job's outlook worse. What do you think?
There are a lot of pagans build by the founder, some of them influenced people to join. But the nature of such foundation is a cult. There is no basis of knowing the rules and doctrines, imparting for possible followers. I do believe that they have sense of knowing the real truth being a Christians.