Keep Falling Deeper in LOVE

Today is my birthday and I feel so bless . It was a birthday event when I started to realize I really do love my best friend and this was my motivated song I was just listening them and it take me right back to those very moment and let me realize how I am truly bless Then and Now . The beginning "mood" song I can't wait for the world to spin I can't wait to be happening Ooh, what's it gonna take I can't wait for the time to come When I'll be shining like the sun I can't wait I haven't got forever And I haven't got all day Oooh, I don't want my world to stay the same So where's a magic moment To carry me away Current "mood" song This is what dreams are made of I've got somewhere I belong I've got somebody to love This is what dreams are made of Happiness is no mystery it's Here now it's you and me How did your love begin ?
My love for my husband actually started when we were talking on the phone for the first time (we met through the internet). It was during that conversation that I realized just how honest a person that he is and that is when I started to fall in love with him. Then as we started to spend time together, I fell deeper and deeper in love with him. It has now been almost 12 years since I met him and I still realize that I love him more each day than I did the day before.
Wow 12 years is long and that is great to be loving the person more by the days/years go by . And for you to meet on the internet and work out that would amaze most people , but love can be found anywhere .
Happy birthday Silverfox it's always good to feel love during your birthday. I also like the song too. A good music can set the mood no matter what the event is. My love begin at work. We would have small talks here and there and then he ask me out on a date. And well it haven't ended it will be 3 years on november 17.
Fransmonlot thanks for the birthday greeting Yes the right song can get you in the mood , bring back memories and help you to get ready to create new ones . Well congrats on your 3 years anniversary when it comes , that is great . Love can start anywhere and grow .
@gary23 (425)
My love began like friendship and after talking to each other for months, we realized that its love. Happy Birthday :)
Friendship create the best love , the ones that can last through any thing .
@Iriene88 (5352)
Happy Birthday and God Bless you everyday I like the lyrics of the song - it makes us feel good. When we are in love, our life are fulfill. Happiness is there waiting for us. Yes, shining like the sun and lets everyone around you felt the warmth too
Thats what I am trying lol spreading the joy of love . When we get something we want that money cant buy its worth everything we have and should never be taken for granted. Thanks , have a bless day also