Should i tell her the real meaning of greedy??

@riyauro (6430)
Hi guys, i had started a discussion on how to manage clothes because me and hubby moved to a smaller room in the house since we are making seating arrangement to the restaurant in the other rooms. There is a cupboard on the first floor of my mother in laws house and nobody is using it. Hubby was using it before and since we shifted here we never brought it down to our house. Now today I told her that hubby was telling me to ask if we could take that cupboard, and she told me that it is all broken and of no use. So i said okay fine and I came inside and started with my work.. Then she comes inside our house and she is saying all bad things to hubby that he is greedy and he wants everything.. My goodness i was so pissed and I just hated her so much that moment i can't tell you all. I mean there is so much you have and then when it comes to giving what you are not using and perhaps belongs to us, she is saying greedy. we don't have one and that is why i asked her. I don't see anything to do with greedy here. To me she is greedy because after having so much, she still wants to keep the cupboard when she is not using it at all. I tell you I was so pissed. I don't care she gives or no but don't come and say all that about my husband. Other 2 children of her are taking money from her and hubby never asked anything from them. She has lots i know because hubby's brother's wife was telling me that all her banks papers are there with the husband and he is always asking her for money. Now she has given $4000 to him to buy car.. I hate my mother in law. That day her friend came home and she was telling mother in law that i have made so nice inside and then she comes in our house with her friend and making black face and saying why do we need to make restaurant an all crap.. I hate her so so much. should I tell her what greedy in real is??
• Mathura, India
I do not think so. Why should we use our positive energy in managing that fellow. Let her do her work us our work. I suggest to invest energy in fruitful tasks.
@riyauro (6430)
it is about always kish, it is not new and i am losing it now. I felt so bad you know. She thinks i don't know what is happening and she doing this. I know the whole story and One day i am going to blast. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead..
• Mathura, India
I again suggest you to reconsider your decision and invest your positive and fruitful energy in useful tasks. Let then that silly persons live on their own. Let it go and forget it and start a new.
@prashu228 (25821)
oh my, how are you bearing her all these days? How can she do such thing to her own son? Quiet complicated one. you better decide what should be done. Because you know her better than us. You know her positives and negatives and if she is hurt even her son( your hubby) may also get hurt because ,after all he is her son and the blood relation and all.
@riyauro (6430)
yeah she is a crazy women. You know she only goes around speaking bad about her own children. Now since I am here, it has become like an entertainment for her by going and telling bad about me..haha so so stupid.. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead
i think she needs to hear something from you about this. I would not want anything form her after today either. She is not only greedy but stingy.
@riyauro (6430)
you are right gifts she has been like this towards my husband from long and people of the village also tell me how she is. Nobody likes her. I do not say anything so she is just coming on me. she has no guts to say to hubby directly. One of these days I am gonna blast on her.' I tell if it was my mum or any other mother would feel for us and she saw that we did not have a cupboard, they would have given it themselves without having to ask. She has bought her daughter a flat plus all the furniture in the flat, she has bought other son a flat and keeps giving them, and now a car also. Hubby cries sometimes because his mother is like this. she has kept the double story house which she stays in for the other son too plus the other property for the daughter. This house has nothing when i came. we have made it something now and a place to live. I feel sorry for him because I know now how she is.. Stupid lady has no heart. We did not ask anything new that she has to buy or anything but it is just an old cupboard. I hate gifts i hate her so much. One of these days i am going to blast. Who does like this to their own child??
@jaiho2009 (39021)
This is one of the downside living near with the in-laws, or in one subdivision or what we call "extended family". I cannot blame you for feeling that way, after all you never did anything wrong. And what about the restaurant, instead of praising you and your husband for trying to settle things on your own and having a business- there she is trying to put you down. Do you think you can bear all these kind of treatment? Why not look for a place far from her and start a business where she can't reach you easily.