She is finally able to eat something...

I bought a few boxes of cereal and she has has some in a cup the other day. today she took two bites of a sanwich. the other day she has a smoothie and a few days before this she had a yogurt. this child has no appitite at all. I just made hamburgers and made her a small one like myself. it will take about three bites to finish it. I do hope she can eat this whole thing. she is very dizzy and I told her she needs to eat more. but,she just can't she went over a week just drinking liquids. she said she was not eating much before she left home. she went from a size 11 to a 4. and she is so upset with how boney she looks. I hope going to this shelter gives her the peace of mind to be able to eat something.
@Anne18 (11036)
So pleased that she is able to eat something. My thoughts are with you and your daughter.
The amount is not the best for sure. but,at least it is a start for now. thanks.
Aww that poor girl. I know exactly what she is going through the way she cant eat because shes upset. I am going through that as well. Just the thought of food makes me feel sick to my stomach. I didnt all day yesterday had my coffee finally was able to eat some fried potatoes with eggs on a soft taco shell with cheese. It felt good to be able to eat something more then usual. Then I saw a picture of him with his girlfriend on facebook last night and oh my gosh I struggled so bad to keep my food down. Today I have only had coffee. Its almost time for dinner and I'm hoping to get at least a banana inside me for the day. I keep blacking out a little when I stand up. I know I need to eat but I just cant. I've lost 6 lbs. Really thats not bad at all for the fact that I am barely eating. Your daughter is about my size now and I know you said before that she was taller then me. She has lost a lot of weight that apparently she didnt need to lose :(
You really do know how she feels. I just hope when she leaves she will be safe enough to get her self some meals and eat. she really wants to gain some weight.
@Blondie2222 (21765)
The poor girl doesn't have an appetite because of everything she is going thru. The stress of knowing he is out there to harm her and just everything else that is going on. Atleast she's drinking fluids so she's not hydrating herself, if she can eat small meals throughout the day or try too she should be okay. I wish I was a size 4 I never been skinnier then I am. I'm a size 9. But I can see where she's coming from and wishes she had more weight on her. Hopefully soon she will get her appetite back and be able to eat normal again, I couldn't imagine going days or weeks with no food.
she likes chicken tenders and found out she gets a discount at her new job. so,maybe this is what she will eat tomorrow.
My thoughts are also with you and your daughter. I hope that she is in a peaceful place, both physically and environmentally.
We will be ok as long as this man does not find out where my daughter works at.
gifts I feel l ike I have missed out on something here. why is sht going to a shelter? does she want t o go? l ook that could be why shes not e ating? I thought you did not want to send her to a shelter? what is hap pening? I feel like some of the story is missing and I thought she was working ? what happened?
She found a job a few minutes from where the loser lives. she went to the police and pressed charges. so far her safety they want to put her in a shelter for battered woman. she showed them pictures of what he did to her eye last month.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
thats great- one needs food and liquids in them all the time. thats a great step in getting better.
Your daughter is so upset over this entire situation that she isn't able to make herself eat. However, she has to get something into her body or she is going to end up in a place that is just as bad as the situation that she was in prior to her deciding to stand up for herself. You as a mother need to encourage her to eat at least a little bit here and there because it is important that she maintain her strength. Without being strong, there is no way that she will be able to continue to fight for herself. Prayers for both her and you.
@winterose (39918)
she should see a doctor
There is nothing wrong with being a size 4--and it certainly is not "bony." However, such drastic weight loss is unhealthy. Hopefully, she gets into a safer situation shortly and can start rebuilding her appetite--not only for food but also life.
@Mavic123456 (9702)
• Thailand
wel you did it at least she's able to eat now. Will there be any doctor around to check the reason why she has lost her apetite or why is she eating so little. But it is ok not to let her finish the entire plate yet she might have indigestion. encourage her to drink water so she will not get dehydrated. She will be okay especially now that you are taking care of her.
• New Zealand
Why do we women push ourselves into puzzles me.There are times we know exactly whats coming,whats Imminent.Yet we just go with the flow refusing to listen to our hearts only to fall on our faces.We are left in hurt in tears and are scared.Well this had been seen before and we will see in future too i guess its best we know where to draw the liner and get out before the situation get out of control.I hope she recovers and gets strong.But strong enough to let bygones be bygones and move on with her life.There is so much to live for in this world and i really do hope she gets all that she deserves.
This is not something about appetite, this is about being vey ill. Noone can go from size 11 to 4 and think it`s normal. Is there a way to feed her by force if necesary and take her to a place where she is safe? Is there a way to keep the BF away from her?
@lilybug (21148)
I am glad she is at least trying to eat something. She is really making herself sick not eating. Hopefully she will be less stressed out in the shelter and get her appetite back.
@edvc77 (2143)
That's a kind of sad. I hope she will get over it.
The best she can do is get back into eating a little at a time. When you go without too long your body chemistry messes up and you begin to not want food at all. I hope they help her out all the way around. If all she wants is liquids make sure she is getting a lot of nutrition in them, like the smoothies.