this lady is scared to talk to me.

a lady that was in the shop when I was there is related to the loser. I did not realize this till i was just told that she was in the shop the other day talking about my daughter and the loser. well,she was told that it would be best that she talk to me face to face rather that discuss my daughter in the shop. how true that part is I am not sure. but,she was telling the people that she is afraid of me because she heard about me and that I would fight her. Then m told her that I know sharon and I know she is civilized enough to hear what you have to say without hitting you. well,I know now that she knows me because I went to her house a few times about him beating on my child. well,I am going to go to her job if she does not come back to the shop soon enough for me. the bottom line is she is telling them that this man does not want my daughter. and that she is chasing him. all these messages he is sending her they must not know about. well,I have read them. I will be on my best behavior but they had better stop messing with my child. I don't play games and once I know your legal I am going in. I see the messages that this man is writeing my child. and now her ex byfriends baby mother is talking crap on facebook with this loser because they can see that the two of them are back in touch. I will go off if they go to my daughters job tomorrow. but we will be taking the train together and going home together. I am getting me some black pepper in a plastic bag and anyone try anything is going down to the ground. I hate people making me lose myself. I want kay to show this woman all these threats she showed the police today too.
I don't think that I will ever understand why it is that people are always putting their noses in business where it doesn't belong. Yes, I understand that your daughter had a lot of problems with the loser, but that doesn't mean that his family needs to get in the middle of it and start bad talking your daughter as well. In fact, in doing something like that, they are burning a lot of bridges and giving themselves a bad name as well. If this woman is going to continue acting like this, then I think it is a good idea for you to do whatever it takes for your daughter's sake.
I wouldn't get all tore out if the frame about what some fool says. You bring yourself right down to their level by acting out on he says, she says. Beauty shops are notorious for gossiping. If they told you they weren't eating it up, the are lying. If she said all you said she said, someone was listening mighty close. Your daughter is grown. She can choose to ignore like a grownup. You can too. If someone actually does something illegal to your daughter she can press charges like a grownup.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Sharon, Honestly, I would not seek her out. Ignore her. She is just going by what he has told her and confronting her will only expand the battle. It is really between Kay and him. You should just be there for moral support. The only people she needs to show evidence to are the police. Black pepper in a bag?? Oh that is not a good idea.
@natliegleb (5186)
just because he talked to you about that thing and its kind of petrified now,just chill and give a casual chat to her
@Mavic123456 (9702)
• Thailand
Just for the sake of conversation and discussion, are you really going to fight back at her? A real gossip and trouble maker this woman is. Relax and take it easy and yes be better on your toes too, so that in case they make a mistake of making an attack on you you are ready. But never start the fight don't go down to their level and yes involve the police this time. Is there any law in your place about cybercrime or is there some kind of cyber police where you can report on the harrassment done on-line. You can check on these so that you have reported them first and they will be put into police records first. Take a step ahead of them but don't start the punching. Relax and be alert.
@riyauro (6430)
that is a bad thing to do, how could she do that? you need to speak to her yes, she is spoiling your daughters name. Good you taking pepper powder. Solve this issue gifts. Thanks for sharing and have wonderful day ahead
@mzz663 (2775)
Why would she go into the shop, talking BS when she knows you're going to hear what she was saying? Maybe she thought she was cluing you in but has gone about it in the wrong way. I don't like that people go behind each others backs and can't step up and talk face to face, that's just being a coward. Sounds like she should be shown all the messages, can you print them out? I can understand you wanting to defend your daughter, I've done this for my kids a lot of times but I would hate to hear that you got taken to jail over this. I would not go to her, let her come to you so that you're in your own territory and not somewhere where her or someone else could have a restraint order against your daughter or you. Sounds like nothing but invited trouble.
@911Ricki (13602)
This is ridiculous, I have never heard of anyone having this much problems. I know people who have dated for 5 - 25 years and never had this issue when they broke up. I think they are jsut immature, and clearly his girlfriend or baby momma or wtf she is is jealous, thinking he will ditch her for your daughter. I have no use for people like this, and people talk to cause drama. I know this guy I was interested in started dating this other girl. It was over right then there for me, he kept chasing me meanwhile telling everyone it is me. He is still a year later trying,a nd saying whenever he sees me that I am stalking him, and I am hoping he will ditch his girlfriend. HHis girlfriend is talking crap about me,a dn I simple ignoree them, I have no use for either clearly they arnt happy and want drama in life.
@jenny1015 (13389)
What could I say? Some people just would go to the extent of twisting the truth just to please themselves. I don't know you personally, but I feel what kind of person you really are. It may be a bit off to some, but I know that you are just reacting to something thrown at you and never start a fire yourself. Teach them a lesson and let them know who is telling the truth about everything!
No one should talk about you behind your back. I think that if they don't have the guts to face you, and tell you what they have to say in person, they should not say anything behind your back either. I am not one to talk behind people's backs If I have something to say, I say it to them.
so sharon this woman is upholding the loser too. just take the legal way with her and do not get physical and get put in jail. I know it must feel like you want'to deck her but use the law instead . so Kaykay is now working at the job and you are protecting her which is so good.If they bother you and Kaykay call the policed andlet them handle the idiot and the woman.I will pray tonight for y ou and Kaykay thatall will be well and the loser will not try anything at all.