He text me now..

I called him three times when the police was here and he refused to answer the phone when all this could be avoided. now he is saying that I broke his heart and how much he loves me with all his heart. what a load of crap. he will not feel tis way when they handcuff him tomorrow. I am so glad his mother is not around to see this happen.
@FrugalMommy (1447)
You broke his heart? Did he even try to apologize for what he did earlier?
Not one time did he even mention it. now I text him for my keys and he will not respond.
@riyauro (6430)
I am lost here because i missed on some discussions i guess. please refresh me on what happened?
Wow, there's some major red flags there, Gifts! I don't think anyone who really loves you with all their heart could leave you bruised and cut up like that and not come crawling back apologizing all over the place once the reality of the situation sets in. And with the way he's phrasing things--you broke his heart--he's trying to shift the blame/responsibility for what happened from himself to you. Don't let him guilt trip you. It's probably best to ignore him for the rest of the night and let the police deal with him when they get their warrant tomorrow. Just keep reminding yourself that it's a load of crap.
Typical attitude of a abuser. Put it off on you. If you let him get away with it he will continue to do it. I am sure you know all of this. Sad that it had to come to this. I am glad you are pushin forward and backing off like so many would.
I hope she doesn't give in. I'd not even take his texts or calls anymore. He pisssed in the whiskeyy once too many times now. I hope she sees it.
I think she should do so for two reasons. To be a good role model for her poor daughter who needs it so badly right now. And to show Adrian she isn't going to take that kind of behavior from him. I hope she sees it too. I think she does but it very hard.
@911Ricki (13602)
Typically, he doesnt want to admit to his doing, and his actions. Not a real man, and now he is trying to get you to crawl back and make it all better until the next time. Good, that you called the police, and he has to be help responsible for his actions.
@bunnybon7 (35546)
• Holiday, Florida
what are you talking about? is this a continue of other discussions? we dont read ever single discussion you do so it would be nice if you explained in your discussions, each one, who is he/she etc. and what you are talking about
Yes, it's a continuation of topics that's been going on for a few hours now. I've kind of summarized it in a comment on riyauro's response above with links to some of the other main discussions on the topic.
Thanks for helping me out.
@riyauro (6430)
okay I have missed something here, have you broke up with adrian and is this he adrian? what happened gifts and why the police came? Thanks for sharing and have wonderful day ahead
Here are some of the main discussions about it: #1 - http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2720405.aspx #2 - http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2720436.aspx #3 - http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2720444.aspx But basically Adrian got upset and said that he was leaving. Gifts let him get his things, but he tried to force her to give him the ring she wears and did a real number on her arm. ( http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2720454.aspx ) Gifts called the police because he wouldn't give up her house key and he's going to be charged with second degree robbery tomorrow. What a mess...
This is remorse talking and he is feeding you this load because of the fact that he does know that you called the police on him and that you are pressing charges on him. Don't believe what he is telling you right now for a second. You need to stand strong in this situation, if not only for yourself, but for your daughter as well because after all that she has been through, she needs to see her mother as a role-model strong woman.
Love doesn't hurt from abusive actions, Gifts. He uses that word 'love' as a weapon to guilt you with it. If he lived you, it would not be conditional of Kay being out if the house. He chose to leave. You didn't throw him out. He made the first move. Don't let him confuse you. I've been guilted into staying in controlling relationships and they go nowhere but down.
You are such a brave and good woman gifts. I would be laying in bed all day crying over this and look how strong you are being. I'm so proud of you! I think your daughter being there with you is even better for you right now. You are stronger together with each other for support. I knew he was going to do this try to cry to you about how sorry he is. I've been through it a lot and I always take them back. My heart aches just reading this. You are not like me though you are strong and your doing awesome. I hope that you get the lock changed soon so you can take your meds. If you go without them for very long your going to start having a really hard time.
@lilybug (21148)
Yeah, right! He put himself in this position. You didn't do anything to him. Tomorrow he will be mad at you all over again. Try not to give it much thought. I know you said you were not going to be able to sleep, but try to rest at least.