What impact do you want to leave on the world?

@babyeve (1051)
Seychelles
I want the world to remember for the good things that I have done here on earth. To remember as a happy person who was full of life with no regrets at all. As someone who was always willing to help others and respect others. Above all, remembered as someone who was a music lover.
@shaqziad (655)
Wow, never thought of this, so it made me thinking. Well, i don't expect the world to know me, because I'm nobody special, but for the few people that did, when i die, i hope they remember me the way i am. My weakness, my desire, my view.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
For God you are someone special in in his eyes. You should always think positive. :)
@shaqziad (655)
I will, probably. Thanks.
I want all those who loved me and I loved will live a happy and peace life. Be well!
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
We all want that. Thanks for your nice response. :)
i don't want to be famous or popular. for me, it is important to live a life with dignity and high morale. i just want to live with virtue.i want to live a life with peace pf mind. i want to live as a public servant. i also want to be a good leader, a good team member also. and if the world will remember me for this. thanks then.. if not, it doesn't matter at all. living such life is itself a benefit
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
I also do not believe in being popular as a celebrity. I just do not want people to have the worse souvenir of me. We must always live life to the fullest.