my clothes have been hanging outside for too long

@hotsummer (10077)
i noticed that the sky seems to be gloomy. maybe it is going to rain. and i have not been able to take the clothes yet . so a little bit later, i need to get to the 2nd floor and take all those clothes hanging outside the window. and i would need to wash some clothes once again later on.
@williamjisir (22909)
My wife is away in our hometown. She called to tell me to hang out those clothes in the sun, but I forgot a few days ago. This morning when the sun came out, I saw those clothes and took them out in the sun. Now they are all hanging in the sun with a little breeze. What a good day it is!
@Anne18 (11036)
All my washing is done, just tumbling the last lot ready to iron them. I'm a lazy washer and rarely hang anything out on the line. My tumble also helps ot heat my house when it is cold as the heating system isn't very good.
@zandi458 (27954)
Almost everyday it rains here. I have not done my laundry since. I have to wait for good weather to finish up my laundry.
@prashu228 (12051)
oh it happens sometimes, we leave the clothes for too long outside. If the climate is dry then no problem ,but if it rains and the clothes get wet then they smell bad the clothes also gets spoiled . So to avoid this we need to wash them again ,but its extra work .