more than three dimentions

@savypat (20246)
To become of more than three dimentions try a system called in-between. If you follow instructions you can become aware of layers of energy which encompus us all. Since all this is a natural awareness, I found it very interesting so see another aspect of our world. It is not an easy thing to do but for me was worth the effort, I had always known there was an unseen world as well as the one that is common for most us but could never seem to find a way to reach it. Blessing
@JenInTN (27564)
That sounds very interesting. I will have to look it up. Life is full of mysterious and wonderful surprises.
@inertia4 (27792)
Well, it seems like you found it. I have always been looking for that in between dimension. I know there is a fourth dimension, but I always wanted to see the the layers of our own dimension. I think that is actually cool.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi savypat, I haven't heard of this but it sounds interesting.Blessings.
@zandi458 (27952)
Only people who have the gift of supernatural power are able to see and travel to the other world.
That's kind of creepy.