Why are people bashing the rich?

I'm not talking about those who work the system are con people out of their money. I'm talking about those who built their business from the ground up. Now that their rich, people complain they are paying enough taxes. Well, the rich already pay more than their "fare share" on taxes. A person, and I don't care how rich they are, should keep most of their money. If a rich person buys 10 or even 20 private jets, how is that my business. If they bought it with their money, then who cares. I don't need my laptop, television, and ten pairs of shoes, but I earn the money I get, and I'm going to buy what I want to buy. Stop focusing on what rich people don't need and work on proving your own life.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think people actually respect the selfmade millionaires and Billionaires but they have an issue with born rich people. They have the assumption they were spoiled brats with silverspoon on their mouth and relies on their parent's money. Something I can that is unfair because there are born rich people who are hard workers and were able to become richer than their parents without their parent's money. I think this negative assumption happens because of their portrayal in movies and soap operas.
It's because they are being jealous and try to seek other people's flaw (the riches' flaw or the people who have what they don't have), so they bash them by saying the born rich people are lazy, arrogant, being spoiled brad and just using parents' money. I have this friend who kept complaining that she never have money to get the luxury she wants and she is kinda envy me although I'm not rich, she kept pointing that my father has good job while her parents divorced and could not support her 100%. Huh, I get my money by selling my crafts and I bought my craft supplies from the money I earn from mylot, it has nothing to do with my parents. She envy the money but she ignored the fact that I work for it. So I'm not surprised when I see people bashing the rich people, they build their own perception about other to make them feeling better.
And when the socialite appears on Harper's Baazar fashion magazine wearing expensive clothes, people bash them that the socialite are ignorant for wasting money to buy expensive things where many people could not afford to buy food. Many socialite has already work for charity and donates their money, but they also have the right to enjoy luxury life. Ivanka Trump is a hard working person and a true socialite, I read her biography she started her career as a model and then build her own business. What she has is from her hard effort, not just using her dad's money.
• Calgary, Alberta
but jealous people thought all rich kids are ignorant money wasting spoiled brats, I had seen more spoiled middle class people than spoiled rich kids. I bet most rich hating people thinks regular girls who marry rich guys are all gold diggers.