"That's not fair"

I am waiting for my friedn to show up at the library. I am making sure this cry baby does not use the computer my friend reserved on Wednesday. He started whining and complaining just because I made sure that my fiancee does not lose his sesion at all! He want to use a computer, that is fine! But when they are all reserved and you hope and pray that one person does not show up so you can use their computer does not make you look very good at all! The guy obviously has a major problem! Go to where there are lots more computers available! One no one needs is someone who believes that the world owes them! Your here not because thoe world owes you but for a reason! That is not to whine and complain because something happens that you don't like! Life is full of situations that no one likes! How are you going to handle them?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I have to see it from this person's point of view too.. If a certain computer is reserved for a certain person then the library should put a "reserved" sign on it, and when that person gets there if someone else is sitting there then the library needs to deal with it. It's like you are holding a place in line for a customer with a buggy full of groceries when the guy right behind you only has five things... I'm not saying that how this guy is acting is right, I am just saying that how you are acting isn't right either. The library should be the one to deal with it, not you. If that / a computer is reserved the library will make sure your fiance gets the / a computer. Is it just that you want your fiance to sit right beside you? Understandable, but that's now how life is all the time either. IJS, no offense intended.
You have a 10 minute time period from the time your session is to make it. If you here here 10 minutes after your scheduled session than your session is gone. For one person who wishes that person does not make it, that is not very good!
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Well no to wish someone wouldn't make it just so they could use the computer isn't right, I do agree.
@jenny1015 (13389)
It is natural to feel disappointed for not having what we want. But whining about it like a kid, well, there must be some loose screws on the person's head!We can not always have it our way, right?
here you will lose your spot if your not there. they ae not holding a spot for people who are not there to use it..