I feel like she does not need a key. .

I gae my daughter the keys to the house and she left them on the counter. I was leaving for the night and left the door open for her. then I called to let her know. but,I am home now waiting till 1am to let this child in the house. I am glad she did not lose the key being one is going to cost me $25 and the other $5.50 but,me neededing to be here and awake to let her in is not fun. But,I get to see my soaps I taped and mylot a little more. I have been going through hell the last few days. my life is about to hit a lot of turmoil over the next few months. I will be depressed and lonely but I will get through the pain. take care.
@Cutie18f (9563)
I am sure you will, Gifts. You are one very strong person and I doff my hat off to you for that. I always like to think that everything we are experiencing now are just temporary. We just have to hold on to our sanity.
I'm lonely and depressed without Scott. Its been over a month and I am not doing any better. I still can barely eat or do anything. I'm a mess. Hopefully with Kay staying with you you wont feel so quite so lonely. I'm trying to figure out what to do myself. Like should I continue to stay up at night after the kids go to bed and mylot and other things or shouldnt go to bed soon after they do and then stay up in the morning instead of going back to sleep when the kids go to bed. I honestly would rather just sleep all the time. I am so miserable when I'm awake I can barely even stand to go on. I'm just thinking maybe it would be better to do things during the day and go to bed it seems like at night time is when I am more depressed I think because Scott and I would text for hours at night after he was done working and the kids were in bed. I havent been sleeping well at all either. I've lost 10 lbs and have dark circles under my eyes. I saw this discussion in my inbox wanted to post a comment before getting a shower and heading to bed. I feel like I dont get much time for mylot anymore because I'm so depressed all the time.
@sid556 (31005)
I'm sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you.
Honestly, I believe that if she is going to be living with you for an extended period of time, then she does need to have keys to the house. However, she also needs to start to show a little bit more responsibility in keeping track of her keys. You should definitely make it clear to her that if she does lose the keys that you've given her to the apartment, she will be the one that is responsible for replacing the lost key or keys.
@Mavic123456 (14475)
• Thailand
yes. take care too. Well good thing you made your waiting a little productive and entertaining. So it's not really that bad afterall, and if it is just once in a lifetime and not always, it's okay. and good thing she has not lost the keys, it is scary losing one specially if it is door of the house or car. :(
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Having to wait for someone to come home is hard especially when you are tired. At least you are making the best of it by watching your soaps. Now what is going on that you say you will be depressed and lonely for the next few months? What is going on. I thought you and Adrian were back together after the fight?
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, I think that I would get a spare key and if I wanted to leave or go to bed when she was not here, I would find a secret place outside the apartment that only she and you knew about where you could put that key so that she could let hersef in. Maybe taped to the bottom of a welcome mat?? And why will you be lonley and depressed? Didn't you and Adrian get back together?
Why will things be getting bad?