I will be up late tonight will you??

I have been gone for a while now and lord knows I miss it here. I am home tonight and not feeling tired at all. so,I am going to hand out a little while longer. It is almost 1am here. My daughter just got in and needs to get to bed she is working all day tomorrow. 9am to 11 pm. good for me because I invited my friend to eat dinner with me in my building tomorrow. I hope to spend the next few hours having fun.
@bluespygirl (2112)
I can't stay late at night. I wish I could spend longer hours here in myLot but usually, I can be here from 8am until 8pm only In between that, I have chores to do here at home. I had lost count how many discussions I had posted in a day. Geez, this is my only earning site so I hope to make the most of here. Just have fun and enjoy the moment. :)
just do the best you can and have some fun. That is all I do when I come here during the day.
I will and I am. Thanks.
Your very welcome..
@nelerkz (467)
Let's have fun, enjoy your day! :)
You too my friend. welcome to mylot as well. I hope to see you around the site more now. take it easy.
@alberello (4755)
Well, dear friend giftsandbagscom. From your latest discussions dating back to about last week, it seemed that the things you were unfortunately not going at all well! But from what I read now instead I see that your situation is beginning to improve, and you should know that this makes me very happy! Your daughter works, you have free time to devote to your life. I hope that your situation will improve further in the coming days. You've worked hard so that the things in your life would improve. Now, as you see, you're slowly "reaping the benefits" My best wishes: Your Italian friend Alessandro.
that's sweet friends yeah that's her blessing stay safe god bless my friends
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes,i am and always because my time to sleep is always at 1:00 in the morning because i still have watching a movie series and of course participating here in mylot,but there are few times that i was really sleepy and i really need to sleep it.
Nice to hear that you are going to have a nice dinner and a relaxing evening with a friend.
I don't think that I am going to be on here any later than I typically am, despite the fact that my children don't have school for the rest of the week. You see, I did get a fairly late start this evening, but I also know that we have something that we've got to do tomorrow and for that reason alone, I can't stay up all night. Tomorrow we are going to be going to look at a new cellular phone for my husband, his hasn't been acting right for the last few days.
@Blondie2222 (21819)
I was up til 2am this morning with my boyfriend we were playing games and stuff. Got about 10 hours of sleep so I'm feeling pretty good today. Just relaxing at home now until we have to go bowling. That's a long shift for your daughter but good in a way because it means more money for her. Enjoy your evening with your friend for dinner and stuff.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
it's nice when we can spend more time here. I also hope to ostavama for more time to write here with all my friends to give advice and comment on the discussions. Today I have a great desire to write and I hope having failed their children because Bulgaria is now twenty hours to sit down to write back.
@iMamom (321)
Hi, Same here I am still. Glad you are spending some time here again. I love your post it is very inspiring and has a good sense.. Plus looking on your numbers how i wish i can post alot tonight. Happy mylotting.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I was not up late at all. In fact for a Saturday night I went to bed pretty early like 11pm. I was on my feet all day cleaning my house getting it all ready for my family who will be here on Tuesday. My legs and arms and especially my back are killing me. Anyway, I wanted to stay up late to get a call from my daughter telling me she landed in Orlando but I couldn't wait till 12:45 for that call. She left me a message though. I love to usually stay up on Saturdays till 1 or 2 watching movies but tonight that was not happenning. I hope you had a good time and enjoyed yourself.
@Tina30219 (34253)
• Onaway, Michigan
I guess I was up late I stayed up til after midnight.I hope you enjoy your dinner with your friend tomorrow.
yeah. having fun is alright. little advice here,just make sure your daughter come first
@sriroshan (2586)
NO problem and it is always better to finished all the works we have in hand and then sit on internet with cool mind rather then just think about the work and loose our concentration on online work.
@lilybug (21148)
It is already 3 am here and I am just now getting ready to head off to bed. I have been up doing some online classes for my job that starts in January. I finally got it all done! I almost didn't get through that last one, but I managed to get it all done tonight.
That is great that your daughter is working and will be making money. I am glad to hear that you are also doing well and are doing things with your friends. I hope you will be able to work on your jewelry. I know I will be working on my homework tonight and then tomorrow I can get my crafts done and make some more earrings. Tomorrow randy and my brother Mike will be going over and to get the Christmas things so I can see what I need to buy. I need to buy Christmas stockings for the cats and also a new artificial wreath that I can decorate myself.