I hope this is not a sign of them needing to come out.

I just ate a small bowl of cereal and some cold milk. The milk made my front teeth cold. which never happened before. I can bite right in ice cream and it not bother my teeth I sure hope this is not a sign for me. I need my fronts so bad. I am already missing so many and a new bridge would be 600 cash.
@Anne18 (11036)
I'm sure you are ok now, I think it was because you were on a senstive day as sometimes cold foods make my teeth tingle.
Just because you have sensitive teeth doesn't mean that they need to be pulled. In fact, I think that there are a lot of people that have sensitive teeth and I do believe that is the reason that there are so many different toothpastes that are available on the market that are made specifically for sensitive teeth. If you have never tried a toothpaste that is specifically made for sensitive teeth, I would recommend you try one of these and see if that helps your teeth.
Oh boy that would be awful :( I cant believe you would have to pay $600 that is a lot for something like that I wouldnt have expected them to cost so much. Dont you have insurance that will cover things like this or do they only pay a partial cost?
@lilybug (21182)
Your teeth may just be becoming sensitive to cold. Try some toothpaste for sensitive teeth and see if that helps. I hope that it is nothing serious.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Lets hope it was only the milk was to cold.
Your teeth is fine. Getting cold on your teeth is just sign of sensitivity. Try some toothpaste that kills sensitive teeth. :)
@nezavisima (7423)
• Bulgaria
milk was just too cold, so your teeth become cold and now I think as a sign not to go out but just go out and see that everything will be fine. everything will line up as you want you just thinking positive. good day and good luck![i]