I am doing some small cleaning.

I saw something under the chair and it looked funny so when I went closer it was dust bunnies. lol. I just swepted the entire living roomand kitchen area. Then I cleaned the wall where the gaarbage can is. last night I cleaned out the fridge. I would like to wash a load of towels if possible. I moved the tv where the christmas gifts were and now I am thinking about putting up my tree now. But,I need to get something to decorate my front door with. I might put some wrapping paper on it. I am going to be alone this christmas so,I want to lift my spirits some kind of way. all these gifts are mostly for one person. I will take some to my motrs incase that is where we will be having christmas breakfast this year.
What? Kay won't be with you for Christmas? I thought she was staying with you. I want to put ours up around Thanksgiving. We have to wait till we get some money to buy decorations and lights. The lights from before don't work; I checked ours already.
oh she will be with my family I am sure. I have to get up now and check my lights. you could check freecycle where you live.
i called you and could ot get the email good. please email me karismasmom@yahoo.com/ thanks
@asliah (11148)
hi, that was not a small cleaning because for me its a big and long cleaning such as general cleaning,for me a small cleaning is a short swiping,or mop the floor,i don't usually do general cleaning because i only have one rest day so i usually rest during that day.
I do hope you find time to clean up during the week then because it is best to live in comfort and that for me is a clean house.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
I need to do some cleaning here at my place as well but I never have the energy to do so. But this week after work no matter how tired I am I am going to try to clean 1 room each day so I'm not doing a lot all in one time. That's nice you did cleaning, it's never good to see dust bunnies lol. Weird name for that.
They were all under the chair and I did not like that they are all gone now and I am going to steam mop the floor as well.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
I find myself doing that kind of work all the time here. As I leave doors and windows open alot here.
My windows are shut tight but I have a rug and it gets dusty.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I wish I had a small cleaning to do. Yesterday I did big cleaning getting ready for my daughters and their families who are coming on Tuesday. Everything from laundry, windows, dusting, sweeping, mopping. Cleaning the fan blades on the ceiling fan in all the rooms. Putting new sheets on the beds and making sure the rooms all ready and comfortable for them. Now tomorrow I will be doing a rush job through the house and work outside in the yard. Then I will be ready Tuesday morning to pick my babies up from the airport. So excited!!
@Anne18 (11036)
I hope that your cleaning went well, I did lots of cleaning yesterday so I could go out shopping today and come home ot a clean house as I normally do lots of cleaning in my own house on Monday's. Tomorrow I will go and clean people's houses for money so will not have time ot clean my house. I do like a nice clean house and wish I could be house proud again
Though I will admit that I am one of those people that really doesn't like to clean, I have to say that I do find that there are times that it is quite relaxing to do a little bit of house work. I don't think that there is any reason that you shouldn't go ahead and get your Christmas tree up. We won't be putting ours up for another couple weeks (after Kathryn's birthday), but for those people that don't have December birthdays in their family, I love getting the house decorated now.
I have so much cleaning to do and then I can go through all my Christmas stuff and see what I have and what I need to buy (besides stockings for Randy and the three cats and a wreath). I have been so busy with school and have been battling a cold, so I hope I can get things done. I will stay up late tonight and tomorrow and get the cleaning done. I also have ornaments to make and earrings to make and put online. I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.
@lilybug (21148)
I need to do a little detail cleaning around here. I swept the floor in the whole house and vacuumed the rug the other day. I got a load of laundry going right now and the dishes are caught up. I need to do things like dust and clean the shower.
@neelia27 (896)
cleaning is fun even though it is tiring it helps us to be more responsible.. throw away the old stuffs that you don`t need anymore it`s just a garbage.. if a house is clean for me your more breathing a clean air because you`r not breathing the dust in your house.. even if your alone this christmas don`t hesitate to clean your house it can be your way to stress out yourself..
@Mavic123456 (16396)
• Thailand
OHhh you will just like me. In my case I will be a christmas away from home. It is quite sad for me because I will surely miss family bonding in this occassions. My sister and my niece will be going home from Australia. So bad that I will not be able to be with them. We have no holidays here because this country is a Buddhist country and they don't celebrate christmas at all. So we have work on the day. NO time to escape for awhile to head back home :(. Well, it is going to be blue and alone and cold christmas but like any other day. it will pass.
I have cleaning to do here every day. Well, cleaning and unpacking... We have been in here for more than a week now, but it seems like there is still so much to do in order to transform this into a real home for us. Right now, it still has sort of a temporary feel to it even though I do want to stay in one place for an extended period of time. That would be a nice change...
@bhelle76 (354)
That's very nice of you! I used to do that every now and then. I need to do dusting everyday though... because i will feel itchy if I don't and it indeed up taking Reactine because of itchiness that it turn into hives after.