My Son's Cell Phone was Lost

@pahak627 (4206)
I received a text message from my son thru his wife's cell phone that his cell phone was lost and he warned me to ignore whatever message that I may have received from his number. Now, I don't have contact from him except thru facebook which is very seldom as my internet connection is not good at this time.
@mrsuniega (789)
that's awful, and thanks GOD that there is Facebook. So how did he lost it?
@pahak627 (4206)
He has not told me about the incident yet. When I asked him he just said that it was just lost. I may ask him again whenever we have a chance to chat.
@pahak627 (4206)
According to my son, he was not aware how his cell phone was lost but he suspected that he was a victim of pickpocketing because one of the zippers of his backpack was already opened when he arrived home. He placed his cell phone inside one of the pockets of his bagpack.
@kingparker (9698)
Simply tell your son to called his service provider to cancel the phone service as soon as possible. Better yet, tell him to get a new cell phone with the same number. So, whoever stole your son's cell phone won't be able to use it again. One of my co - worker also lost her cell phone last week. She had done the same thing.
@pahak627 (4206)
I have not thought of it yet. Thanks for that. I will tell my son about it.
praise God...facebook exist! something that you should be happy is about facebook. no need to be sad, christmas is coming. give your son a gift....cellphone...give the best,ok
@pahak627 (4206)
Yes, facebook is really a great help. I may do that...