life is so strange

life is so strange . it's give us what in after few moment we can't guess it. but it is true there is lot of happiness in the all of life . we all are clearly know that we all are moral , means we have must die once day. but even we know this , we do crime. we thief , we do rep , murder . and so much crime in our life , for just a money . i did not like this deer friends.
Life isn't difficult if you just take a closer look.We are the who makes it complicated.We have freedom of choice.We often made mistakes for the wrong choices. yes it was written that this humans of this generation would be the last generation.It is because we are violating our Creator's Law.We abuse our freedom so it must be undone soon very very soon.Just wait and wait.
life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you are going to get.
@edvc77 (2143)
What makes life a complex matter is man himself. God has given us beautiful life in this world and even free will. However, with his free will to choose to do good or bad. If one chose to do good then one will be rewarded by God and good life; if one chose to do bad then one will be punished and there will be consequences. People differ from one another. This makes life more complex. However, God said, "I have overcome it." God Bless
@Mavic123456 (12897)
• Thailand
hey i don't do such crimes in my life. I just discuss and post comments to the discussion for the money. I am not guilty of these crimes (Joking) who wants them anyway sour, everybody loves LOVE. Love is the greatest feeling of all. Life is indeed strange but tolerable.