mylot is great forum site which pay us

friends mylot is great forum site that pay us for each post we do in this site. i am here since two three month ago .
@greenline (14864)
Yes, indeed, mylot is a great site. I have been congratulating the founders of mylot for starting up this program. One can make some earnings while relaxing online. Moreover, it is an excellent place to meet and make friends with wonderful people from countries around the world.
@jenny1015 (13391)
Indeed, Mylot is one great site where you can spend hours online without realizing how long you have been logged in. It offers you an opportunity to state your own opinion on certain matters, give advice to fellow members who might be needing advice, gain friends as well get paid. No other site can beat this! That is why, for the last 4 months that I have been active, I have just been practically away for a few days.
Let me just reiterate to you that myLot is not a forum site neither it is a poll site but it is a Discussion site. many people thought that this is a forum site because the features are quite alike but it is not. It differs because it has some functions that forum sites doesn't have. So again, this is a Discussion site. Anyhow, myLot doesn't pay but gives us incentives to our participation in their system. with posted and replied discussions, myLot admins rate us and evaluates our contents. in a way the more quality you give out the more incentives they will give us. be active more and you'll see. good luck.
@mrsuniega (789)
welcome to mylot my friend. yes everyone here is enjoying the website and its really good that a lot of users here have no complain. we are here not just to make extra money but to learn something, to have more friends around the globe and to promote camaraderie.
@music217 (291)
I have been here about a week now and I really like it. I am glad to see that everyone is like a big happy family and we all help each other out here. I hope you are enjoying the site as much as I a,.