Thanksgiving meal

By C
@ShyBear88 (17537)
So what is your favorite food to have during Thanksgiving? I always enjoy my moms corn bread stuffing and of course sweet potatoes as well. What about all of you guys?
If it was a choice between all of the things that I really like to have for Thanksgiving dinner, I would have to say that those things that I most look forward to are broccoli casserole and sweet potatoes, however, I'm sad to say that my mother-in-law didn't have either of those dishes this year. Of those things that she did have this year, the items that are my favorite are her fruit salad (cranberries, apples, mandarin oranges, pineapple and walnuts) and also her stuffing with cranberries and walnuts in it.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
I had sweet potatoes this year my dad makes them every year two different ways. Normally they are with marshmellows and I don't like them with that but this year he did just the way I like them with out the marsh mellows.
when my mom was alive we would have either roast chicken or pizza! I loved both. These days my sister makes a pot roast with potatoes. They are my faves.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Well you already know we had three Thanksgiving. We had turkey, turkey, ham, and more turkey and of course side dishes and bread pudding.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Im making a big turkey here. With mashed potatoes, green beans and home made bread. Then we have a fresh apple pie and a pumpkin pie after. Hope you have a happy thanksgiving there.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
All sounds yummy for tomorrow. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. Enjoy your meal. We are going to have plenty off food to eat in each house.