I have not eaten rice for a week

@hotsummer (10301)
But I still eat carbohydrate foods like potatoes and noodles. Since when I eat noodles its a complete meal for itself as I add meet on my noodles. So it saves me time also on cooking food as I just prepare noodles with enough chicken meat in it. That would need my food for the whole day. And then I would fry my own potatoes as french fries. I don't immersed it in too much oil. Just a bit of oil to fry. So I am just happy with simple foods like that.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Yes, that is true, as long as we have a balance diet. Any food that have carbohydrates like bread, potatoes, flour and always replace rice. However, my mum who is an olden time Chinese believes that everyday we must at least take one meal with rice. So, that means almost everyday our dinner consist of rice. Lunch we just ate whatever we like outside like Chicken chop with potatoes, noodles, pasta etc.
@pals101 (2011)
Have you loss any weight already??.. But seriously its not good to just eat noodles everyday. Noodles contains preservatives which are not good for our body. It is still good to practice balance diet, you can eat rice as long as its enough for your, dont eat too much..
@jeztrose (1406)
Yes i agree with you! Eating noodles always is not good. You must eat some more healthy foods with less carbohydrates, like fruits at least even you do not eat rice You can have balance diet.
@pals101 (2011)
Have you loss any weight already after not eating rice for a week? Are you on a diet mode?? :)
@gilenie (190)
WOW i wish i able to do the same, i am a person who cant live without rice. When i happen to work in hongkong as a helper in 4 mos my 1st months was worst, since i eat only bread, noodles, veggies, since i haven't been like that my body was really tone down, from 57kilos down to 47. i was so alarm, i look like a sick girl.i have hard time to get more energy in just plain noddles. rice is very important for me its my source of energy in my everyday work.
@hotsummer (10301)
I still eat carbohydrate daily like bread and noodles except rice. So I don't lose weight. So I just wish I would lose a lot of weight instead.
You will surely lose some weight with that! Especially if you would just boil your potatoes instead of frying it. Also, too much noodles is not advisable too. You can also eat fruits and vegetables as that keeps you healthy too.
@hotsummer (10301)
yeah i just make some chicken soup with lots of vegatables and tofu. it is simple. no chemicals not too much salt in it. just chicken and leafy vegetables and that's it. the best thing is it is so good that i don't want to eat rice any more. if i would get hungry i would again later. as i just cook for just one eating.
Hi friend, good to know about your diet, we must give more importance to our diet to keep our health in a good manner, avoid fast foods and junk items, oily food is also not good for our health, so avoid it and have a proper diet for your health
@JamesKYTan (1607)
I eat basically everything except prawns which I am allergy to. Rice is a staple food for majority of Asian especially the Chinese. My mother in law said everyday must eat rice only can be healthy. I used to tell her that potatoes, bread also the same. She said eat potatoes are the European, and eat bread won't be full. She said if she eats bread instead of rice, she will feel hungry and weak. So our house must always have extra packet of rice!
@cgicale (137)
Wow! That's good to hear from you! I don't know a lot of people who can live without rice. In my country it's part of our daily meal. A meal is not complete without it. I Tried it before, went on a no rice diet, I haven't survived even for a week. haha Can't really do it. Well its really good to know someone like you can really do it. Just keep this up and you'll surely loose weight!
@cgicale (137)
Wow! That's good to hear! I don't know a lot of people who can live without rice. In our country we eat a lot of rice daily. A meal won't be complete without a cup of rice. I do know it really makes me fat but I can't live without rice. I've tried that once and never succeeded. I always crave for rice and I don't feel satisfied when I don't eat rice. If you continue this, I'm sure you'll lose weight! Good luck!
@jeztrose (1406)
Waahh! i think i can't live without rice ahahah sometimes when i feel hungry even though when it's only time for snacks i usually look for rice and if i don't eat rice i think i am not satisfied with my meal.