which u prefer

@ungu89 (2001)
Malaysia
few year ago, i only have blog as my diary, at that time, i don't know that from blogging u can earn a lot too. so, i just write about me, all that i see and do each day. of course this kink of blog only your friend will have the interest to read compare to stranger. so, i was think that what kind of blog can get more viewer? until now i still blur about adsense google.
@music217 (291)
I am in the same situation. I blog about very random things and I have heard that you can make money, but I never really knew how. I also am not sure how much you could actually make from a blog. On an average I get about 70-80 views a week if I post one or two blogs. I have many followers because I linked it to my twitter, but without that I only have 15 followers.
@music217 (291)
I use wordpress and I don't think there is a way to earn with that.
@ungu89 (2001)
i heard about wordpress, but don't know how they work. just know that they just like blogspo
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
Before, I used Yahoo blog. Now, I only use facebook! I used to plan to earn by blog, but I didn't get good result. So, I leave it.