Have you tried the coupons on the tablet?

Guangzhou, China
I download an app from McDonald's. It offers the E-coupons from this app. When you want to buy food from McDonald's, you just need to show it from your tablet and you can have the discount. I really like that and I already tried it a few times. Sometimes I just feel a little embarrassed as others use the normal paper coupons but I show them my tablet with the E-coupons
Is this app only for tablets and in China? I'd love this app to have as I occasionlly go out with a relative for McD's and if she didn't have a coupon I'd love to be able to have one handy. Thanks for the tip!
I am not sure. I think other countries shall also have the similar app.
Hi friend, good to hear about this application, here after it is easy for you to buy food from Mc Donald's using this coupons. Don't feel embarrassed, you are using the tech items, ecoupons are far better than the paper coupons
One day I will buy an Android cellphone and this app can work on it
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I've never done it but this isn't uncommon. A lot of places are offering things like this. There are apps and some stores will allow you to basically bring your phone with said coupon and they just scan it. I work for a grocery store, we still want the coupon itself and not scanning one off of a phone or anything. I need to get myself another android phone, there are a few savings apps I want to try out.
This is a nice idea for both buyers and sellers.
@babyanna (1217)
LOL~ Beats them~ That sounds pretty awesome. Maybe I should try it sometime too. Right now, I'm still sticking to my velo card. It can come in handy. I just wish there are bigger varieties.
It is good because it can save some money.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Sounds intresting I don't know if it is valid here in my country if I will download it in my tablet. Maybe I should verfy it first befoe downloading it.
You can try to use the keyword to search it.