26/11 - Not a day with good memories for our city

26th November, the day of Mumbai terrorist attack - 26th November is a day we will never forget.
@mayka123 (10756)
26/11 is the day when terrorists came into our city and life came to a standstill for almost 56 hours after that. All those who executed the crime are dead now. But the ones who planned everything and trained these terrorists are still scot free. May be planning something worse somewhere. Tomorrow is a red alert day. We will see policemen all around tomorrow. This is a date which our citizens will never forget.
@Life11211 (452)
Yes, that was really horrified period. Those 3-4 days were like when its all going to stop. You know RGV (Ram Gopal Verma) is coming up with movie on 26/11 yesterday only while searching i come across seven minutes movie clip on 26/11 by RGV It was related to how they hijacked the ship and initial 2 minutes were introduction from Nana Patekar. It was really scary to watch all over again.
@mayka123 (10756)
I dont think we will be able to ever forge those 3/4 days. And watching the movie will be like reliving the horror all over again. I have heard about the movie but not got a chance to see the clips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmSIJhfmXq0
I was watching English Vinglish clips and under erosnow i come across this.