Casey's back in the news.

Boise, Idaho
And we thought it was all behind us. She isn't getting back to court ofcourse. The prosecutor's wish they had this info during the trial. Can you believe it? Here's the link: http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-detectives-overlooked-google-search-153900682.html
It makes me think of the man who claims that his brother, a serial killer no less, is the man who really killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. Why didn't the information come to light sooner? I mean geez, you're going to wait 18 plus years later to confess to a brutal attack like that? I think that it was an extremely personal attack on her, and that Ron Goldman was really in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her wounds were so severe in comparison to his. He was stabbed 60 times, almost as if the killer was taunting him; Nicole's throat was slashed so deeply that she was nearly decapitated. They also weren't killed at exactly the same time in my opinion; I think that one was attacked and killed first, where the other one came upon the first one. That made them vulnerable and thus an easy target. But back to the Casey Anthony case. I'm just wondering WHY the prosecutors didn't have such crucial evidence prior to going to trial? And whoever is responsible for such a glaring omission-how do they sleep at night? Sadly (in this case), there is no double jeopardy in this country-Casey Anthony has once again managed to get away with her daughter's murder.
I watched a show about that the other night. The guy is totally throwing his brother under the bus, not only claiming that he has "proof" that his brother did it, but also that his brother has a bunch of other bodies buried in a cemetery. I think the guy just wants to be famous, personally. I think anyone familiar with criminals would say that Nicole's murder was very personal. It wasn't the work of some random hitman; and if it were a serial killer, that MO would have been tied in with something else. Tigers and stripes and all that.
From what I read, the serial killer in question could "possibly" be placed in the area, but there's nothing from OJ about his alleged hired of this guy. His brother is the one that started this-HE'S the one that wants to be famous. Disgusting. The prosecutors in Nicole's murder overlooked a VERY obvious suspect. There was only one other person that shared much of OJ's physical traits, and he was the one person that was so emotion during the verdict-Jason. Turns out what I've been saying since his acquittal back in the 90s is now the subject of a new book: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/02/new-book-alleges-oj-simpsons-son-killed-nicole-brown-simpson-and-ron-goldman/ (NOT AN AFFILIATE LINK). Jason was only 24 at the time, and I'm sure that he did have some resentment against his stepmother. Only time will tell. I'm sure that OJ DID have some hand in the murders, but I seriously doubt that he actually did anything. I hope that if the case is ever reopened, they'll look at other possibilities, like Jason. I thought that (and that damn glove!) were just big mistakes that they made.
@lacieice (2065)
I definitely agree with you, scorpiobabes. I've said all along that Jason should be considered. He hated his stepmother, and I keep remembering the scene when OJ returned to the house after the 'high-speed chase', and Jason approached him. OJ pushed him away. I think OJ was covering for his son, and I will continue to believe it. As for Casey Anthony, she deserves to burn in he11 for murdering her child. There is no doubt in my mind that she is guilty. I understand she is complaining now that she can't find a job and that her infamous name and face keep her from living a 'normal' life. I guess she should have thought of that before she took her child's life.
Unfortunately, most everyone KNEW she was guilty except the people that mattered in the case! I wish this information was found sooner. I cannot imagine any sane mother killing her child (obviously she was NUTS!). It makes me so mad! I hope she gets what is coming to her, maybe not now but eventually...
Yes, Karma will get her at some point.
hi LMB and celtic I do believe in Karma and what goes around comes around and it will bite her hard.But p oor little girl that will never bring her back. She could not have been sane. Now y ear back my husband and I lost our little girl Lisa rose to pneumonia and she was only 8 years old. so that was the ultimate in grief for me and my husband.,Yet this woman never showed any sign of grief ugh she looked so cold and hard No rears, no emotion whatsoever.
You are so right, Hatley.
@JenInTN (27565)
Wow...huge huge huge mistake. I can not express how sick I feel over the verdict anyway much less with all the mistakes and missed evidence. The system really burns me up. Justice is just not justice. I think that the double jeopardy law will protect her too and that just makes me even sicker.
You and about a gazillion other people. Too bad they didn'thave some decent evidence to begin with. Yes, the system is definitely in need of some changes. Karma is about all thats left to get her.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
im afraid its just going to be like the OJ trial thing. no one will ever know for sure how it was done or be able to convict her or anyone else of it. another case of a lot of money can really help. no matter what anyone says
Nothing they can do now. And that is all the more reason why something should be done to the justice system that botching cases like this.
@blue65packer (11835)
I read this on Yahoo yesterday. I was shocked! I think this evidence would of would of lead to Casey Anthony being convicted of murder. I know Casey Anthony killed her daughter. Anthony got off and I am sure she is proud of it! With some of the evidence being overlooked it reminds me of other crime cases in the past. Like with JonBennet Ramsey case and with Jaycee Dugard kidnapping for example. Those cases and Anthony's prove are alot of people in the crimianl justice system aren't doing their jobs!
Anthony sure did. Karma will get her. I agree that people in the criminal justice system aren't doing their jobs and something needs to be done to them. Something definitely needs to change. And this is on a country wide basis. So many cases boshed in one way or another.
@winterose (39921)
too bad they can't get around it and bring her back into court.
I think they could if they found something wrong with the procedings. Sure makes me curious as to what did actually happened.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I cannot exprss the disgust that I felt at this verdict. Many mistakes must have been made. She was a right piece of work. In fact - I became addicted to watchng this trial on a daily basis. It appears that sloppy work was done. May the killer of this litle girl rot in hell.
I'm sorry--searching for chlorophyll and typing chloroform by mistake? Did her mother have a reason to search for chlorophyll in the first place? And put together with the suffocation search--yeah right. What transparent lies. Even if she did drown by accident -- then someone should be in jail for both criminal neglect, covering up the crime, accessory after the fact--whatever you can throw at them. Literally every drowning is preventable. You don't swim alone, even if you compete in the Olympics as a swimmer. You never know when you could have a stroke or seizure and end up drowned. You don't leave anyone unsupervised around water, especially young kids. I'm sick of parents who "I only looked away for a minute" getting off scott free. No, you didn't only look away for a minute. You probably looked away for several minutes all the time and it was just this one time disaster struck. An actual example from up here in Canada recently: no, you did not look away for just a minute. An 18 month old does not get out of a house through two locked doors (sliding glass and screen door) out of his back yard, across to the neighbour's yard, into the neighbour's back yard, and face down, completely blue, vital signs absent in a pond in under a minute. Not unless he has an X man mutation and can teleport. In my opinion, both adults who were home with the child should have been charged with criminal neglect.
And young kids need to be watched when they are swimming not just left to run by themselves. And parents telling big tales to cover that back sides. Criminal neglect by parents and babysitters is horrid.
lost my response. copiNow that they have this information what good is it as she had been declared innocent. damn she is guilty and we all know it. she did not w ant to be a m om so she murdered her little girl.Ajnd she has got away free with it. this make me feel queasy just thinking about it. kill a child and go free. they should have had this information before the t rial was ovedr. grrrr. justice was n ot done there .
No good. But they could still take her to civil court I think. Queasy for sure. The police didn't do a very thorough job. I think they should be brought up on some charges. Then purhaps they would try harder the next time to do a good job.