Apparently I can see a relationship in a new dimension. Lol.

@MissPiggy (1751)
Indonesia
So I have this new boyfriend. Someone who I have never thought of having a relationship with! He used to be my neighbor even though I never met him in person until he was in college. But I know a lot about his family; I know his mother very well and also his brothers and sisters. I know he has married with one child. And I also know that he has divorced. His marriage only lasted for a year or two. When I taught at this Hotel Academy (it's about 4 or 5 years ago), I was surprised he became one of my students! He's been a widower that time. As I remember, he has been on my Facebook list even before this college thing as we played the same game (FarmVille). He has stopped playing, but he still commented on my posts once in a while. I don't know if he remembers this, but we had this joke that he is my Facebook husband. I don't remember when we started it, I just remember we had it. But as it's just a joke and he rarely came to Facebook, I never thought about it anymore. And also I don't expect anything that time as I was in relationship and maybe he was, too. And we never communicated again. Anyway, about two or three weeks ago, he suddenly commented on one of my posts, asking for my Blackberry PIN. I gave him mine a few days later and we continued our chat on Blackberry Messenger. It was Friday, November 9th, 2012 when he suddenly said that he wanted to date me. It's not that romantic, I know. But it blew me away. Lol. And the next Sunday he really showed up at my door and we had really nice first date. We decided to meet once a week as he's living in another city. Yesterday he was supposed to come home but something came up and he asked me to come. I have come to his city for about 4 times, actually, but I've never been anywhere since I only stayed in hotel room. But yesterday was amazing as he took me around the city. He also showed me his place and we had a really nice conversation. He's such a quiet guy so I was surprised he can really "talk" and even made a joke! Apparently it feels different when you really try to grow up and see what a relationship is. Try to be in it in different way. I feel I'm different now as I don't get mad easily, I don't demand too much, I try to tolerate more, but I'm still trying so hard not to get jealous too much. However, we haven't talked about personal stuff, though. I know it's not the time yet. He's quite famous in my city with his reputation, and his mother also has made quite a story. He's afraid of failing again, I'm afraid of failing again, so I'm going to go with the flow. I'm going to wait and see what is God's plan for me.
@humairaku (2040)
you ever told people here about going to another city to meet your friend but you told lie to your mom and boss? and before your planning ran well, your boss had already catched your lies? did you cheat on your mom and your boss just to visit this guy at that time? if yes, what can i say but love is really blind? lol. but i cant hold myself to say congratulation to you no matter who the guy is or his marital status. you have found a guy finally. the best news is he is a local one, not imported one (lolz) so this relationship is much more possible to be realized than your relationships before with some imported guys. lol. may i know why his previous marriage lasted only one or two years? if you mind to answer it, it's okay but whatever the cause is, it can be your consideration in having relationship with him. yeah we know that when we are falling in love, everything looks so perfect and we deny all bad things of our spouse. i dont want you to be like stupid girls out there. keep beibg smart and be aware..lol..
@MissPiggy (1751)
Heheheh...no. This guy is not that guy. That's why this one ran well. Lol. My mom knows about this relationship, but my dad doesn't yet. And yes, everybody says "Oh finally you wake up!!" because now I'm with a local guy. Like I said that I have known all about his reputation and I have made that as the consideration. All the gossips I heard are only from one side; from the ex-wife's side so that can't be used as the final consideration. I will ask about this someday to him so I know what happened from both sides, but that's absolutely not now. His previous marriage included third party, which was replied with the fourth party. So...yeah. Something like that. That's why now he's so paranoid about the guys in my life. So I have to really explain about which guy is close and which guy isn't. I have told him about Ray and Gaby, but I will try to reduce my hanging out with them. He tolerates me a lot for now, so I don't want to ruin it. Don't worry, I will stay smart.
@humairaku (2040)
so just like Jenny said, i really wanna know how this story will end. lol. but of course i hope it will be happy ending like Harlequin novels you read. lol. dont forget to keep praying to God cos only God knows what people dont know. also trust what your mom says about this cos mom is the best conselor ever and her opinion and advice are the best. i know it is still too early to discuss about wedding or engagement so just enjoy the ride. your destiny wheels are rolling and really exciting to know where they will stop and how..lol..
@MissPiggy (1751)
Amen! And I'm enjoying the ride...
@jenny1015 (13394)
That was one nice story you shared and I feel like wanting to watch the whole "movie" myself. I am sure that both of you have found something special about each other. And I think, going out with him more often will let the two hearts become one in no time! I hope and pray that this is the perfect person for you and you for him. I am already excited for you!
@MissPiggy (1751)
Amen! Omg, thank you so much, you're so kind! I also wish to go out with him more often, but since we both are busy with work it seems to be a little impossible. But hey, we don't know what can happen, right? He can come to my city anytime for his business sometimes, so who knows.
@jenny1015 (13394)
Let's keep our hope up! You can always communicate via Skype, right? Just don't forget to share with us what will happen, okay? You really got me excited looking forward for the next chapter of your life!
@MissPiggy (1751)
Hahahah...alright!!! I'll do that! And yes, we talk everyday by the messenger.