Windows 8: pls share me your experience

@vernaC (1493)
Romania
I want to hear from people's opinion, specially the experts with OS. My husband is planning to switch to Windows 8. Is this good? What actually are the difference? Anyone using Windows 8 now and what's your opinion?
I still use my Windows XP and I have no plan to change it. I have a friend who uses Windows 8 and he likes it. He said it is better than Windows Vista. Even though, I don't want to update my computer with the latest operating system yet since I am afraid it will slow down my computer.
@vernaC (1493)
Changes are good especially with the technology, but I'm trying to avoid glitches and other problems from updating OS.
@ctryhnny (3463)
Personally, I think it's too early to get win 8. In the beginning there are always bugs to work out until they get it perfected. I haven't checked it out yet and will in a few months but will still wait about a year until they get it tweaked.
@vernaC (1493)
mmmm.. bugs, not fun to use with, but next year is only a couple of months away, so maybe we will wait till someone who are using will personally say it's great to use.