my little brother buys warm clothes to his parents move me to tears

China
i just have dinner with my little brother and then we go out to shop together because he will go back home on Dec 5,2012 to see his parents and he wants to buy them something to show his love to his parents. it is very cold in our hometown and people in the old age are afraid of cold winter. he is so sweet that he buys warm clothes for his parents. i said you are doing the right thing. if you give some more money to your parents, they will just keep it and will not spend it. Most parents are frugal. for me, i will buy them something in need. warm clothes will keep our parents warm to heart. it is alao my way to love my parents. Thanks Giving Day has just gone, but my little brother's action moves me to tear. could you share your way to love your parents with me?
@prashu228 (25811)
hi , That's so sweet of him.The little boy is very kind and love his parents. But i have a doubt here. you mentioned his parents . If he is your brother then they will be your parents too right? Then why did you mention as his parents?
he is not my brother, in fact. But we are very good and he is younger than me. so I call him little brother.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well that is such a sweet and a touching gesture of your little brother and more importantly he is able to understand the importance of his parents which is even more inspiring to know. I think his gesture would be loved by his parents and i hope he continues to care and love them this way and always keep them happy. Such small gestures are a matter of big happiness in one's life. What say?
i guess his parents must be very happy when they receive the new warm clothes.