McKayla Malroney overdoing the "Not Impressed" smirk

@stealthy (8188)
O'K it gained a lot of notoriety when she got caught doing it at the Olympics. Then she and President Obama did it when the team visited the White House which I don't like her letting him trade upon her popularity. Then she and Rachel Bilson did it in a behind the scenes photo when McKayla guest starred on Hart of Dixie; she did very well in her very brief scene. Now I only caught a glimpse of Dancing with the Stars on Monday, the final competition, just when they were talking about Shawn Johnson about to dance and that the gymnastics team was there and showed them and McKayla was doing it then. I think that was one time to much and she needs to let it go. I really like her and how well she did in the Olympics and her brief scene in Hart of Dixie but she needs to move beyond the "Not Impressed" smirk now.
Mark my words: that girl is going to end up in Playboy someday.
@stealthy (8188)
I hope not. She wants to be an actress and if she puts the drive and work into that like she has into gymnastics, she should be able to secede at it without resorting to Playboy. She has the looks and already has a name to build to on.
I totally agree. And I would be really disappointed if she went down the Playboy road. She just gives me that impression that it could be in the cards for her someday.
@Fishmomma (11446)
Actually, I think in a year she will no longer be getting any roles, as there are so many young people trying for each role. That smirk is just old now and really not helping her at all. Hart of Dixie really wasn't the show to be on, as its in ratings trouble. I think its getting canceled, as the ratings certainly haven't been what some expected. She could end up doing Playboy, but I don't think it would help her career.
@stealthy (8188)
I'm sorry to hear both those news items. I like McKayla and was hoping she would do well as and actress. Also, I'm a fan of Hart of Dixie and don't want it to be canceled.