Got their Christmas outfits!

@911Ricki (13602)
Most know I usually dress all the brats up for holidays to take their picture. I have a Christmas outfit from Patche slast year (but its too small - she use to be such a small kitten). So I plan to resell it, but I went through their clothes box, and I think all their Christmas outfits I threw out as they were all stretched and holes (they were from teh Dollar store). My Mom was going to the dollar store so I tagged alone. They had them all $1.25 - $3.00 depending on which one. I grabbed Marco a collar its red with pom poms, as well as Max & Gizmoe (dont think Ill get anything more on them), Patches a cute reindeer hat, Toppie a santa hat with this beard (its cute), Stripes is a necklace is pom pom as well (different from the others). My Mom bought this cute one for her cat (which was a little more as it was bigger), and said I can borrow it for my pictures, if her dogs can borrow the necklaces (just in cases the one does fit Stripes as he has gotten fat). I got two soup instant containers (just to store in case I cant afford food in the next few weeks), hair elastics (as mine were all stretched and I threw them out - so when I volunteer my hair doesnt fall in the cages and such), bought Patches, Stripes, and Toppie lazar light each, and a snake toy (its on a stick adn they chase it) all for $1.25 for their stocking. Max & Gizmoe, then Marco a pillow bed for Christmas for their stocking they were $3.00 each, but I was looking at some at work (almost indentical), for $10.00. My room is very cold and they can cuddle in them. I used the money I got from the MIR I sent in which was a bonus they came today. w
It all sounds sooo cute! I can't wait to see the pictures of every one of them! You got some really good deals on the clothes too. Now Max and Gizmoe are the guinea pigs, right? And Marco is the bunny? Did I get that all correct?
@911Ricki (13602)
I always dress them up, so they expect it. Sometimes I use the old outfits from last year, but some I bought when Patches & Stripes were kittens so they wont fit any of them. Yep, Max & Gizmoe are guinea pigs, Marco the rabbit, Patches, Stripes, and Toppie the cats. I am hoping tonight to get their pictures done, and doing them myself. I am taking them in mid December to the shelter (I volunteer at), they have pictures with Santa for $10 (the money goes to the shelter), then will copy them and put them in the scrapbooking page.
Oh I'm all excited to see these, lol! I bet they are going to be just totally adorable! And the other picture with Santa will be just as cute and I can't imagine Santa holding all these animals! Are you going to show us here on myLot the Santa one too? I hope.
@Anne18 (11036)
Wow you are so very good ot your lovley animals, they are like your children and I just love hearing about them. My children have there outfits for the scout party on thursday, they are going as a snowman and a christmas tree. They are looking forward ot the party as well. I need ot send pizza and cakes with the children
Honestly, I think that we only have one pet in our house that would be willing to wear clothes and that is my dog, Chloe. We recently bought a sweater for Chloe because she is so small and has such fine hair that she gets really cold when it is cold outside. She absolutely loves the sweater and will wear it for days at a time. All that said, it really is cute that you dress up all of your animals for the different holidays and I imagine that the pictures that you will get of them will be really cute.