how has life been for you?

I am hoping everyone had a great thanksgiving. I have been gone since then. I had the worst night ever. I have no laptop right now.. I am getting one tomorrow. I miss all of you very much. I can't wait to get back on here and have some fun. But,over all I can't wait to get a computer no one can take away from me. I have been enjoying time to myself and watching plenty of tv. I have not been to work or made any bags. I have been mostly sitting in the dark watching movies. I had a friend over yesterday and the visit went well. Tomorrow bj will come visit me. How is the christmas shopping going for you? I am in need of one more gift and that will be body wash for men. I love those so much I will be buying a few bottles. The new year is coming so fasst and I have some things I need to get done and people to keep out of my life. I hope all of you are doing well. randy thanks for asking about me. it means the world to me that you care. I can't pm so email me. get it from bj. Your not going to believe what happened to me thanksgiving night. take care everyone.....
hi gifts We had our Thanksfiving fest on Wednesday soi the blastes cook stff co uld enjoy the real holiday. It was a lovely feast thern at dinner that evening I opend my billfold to count my money.,I was i n shock. Someone at that daned dinner had stolen 22 dollars out of my billfold that was in my shoulder bad ganign on my walker. And theyh had made us with walker park them several feet away. Myh b adk was to the walkers. So some cowardly thief took money not his or hers.I did report it for all the good it did.From now on that billfold will be in my shoulder bag but on m y shoulder. Now I do not trust anyone here.Live and learn and boy did I learn too.
typo disaster feast not fest, blasted staff, not blastes stff then not thern darned not daned bag not bad hanging not ganign they not theyh m y not m yh sorry I forgot to edit.
That was just terrible for you to go through. I sure hope they have a camera in your place to catch the crook.
@kingparker (9698)
My thanksgiving was okay, nothing special nor exciting to happen all day on Thanksgiving for me. I was spending the whole day with my family, and eating and eating is the key for us. I did have 2 days rest, and I enjoy sitting in my room, doing nothing and watch DVD movies too. It was one fun day for me though. I wish the thanksgiving holiday can be longer.
I am glad you enjoyed your day with the family. I did this as well for a short time. then all hell broke loose. I will be home in my house for christmas this ear.
@jureathome (5363)
Good to hear that people are having a great thanksgiving celebration with family and friends. Life has been good to me and my family, too. But, we don't have a thanksgiving day here in the Philippines. HOwever, we can always choose to celebrate it any day of the year. We request for a thanksgiving mass from church for any purpose such as promotion at work, graduation, etc. And, we celebrate over lunch or dinner.
I am glad you get to have a special day for your loved ones too. I am having christmas at my house this year.
I think my sister and her kids will come over for Christmas eve. Im not sure if my mother will join us this time. Last year, she decided to stay with our grandmother who doesn't celebrate Christmas due to her religion.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
you sound like me. i am not the only one who started christmas shopping early, i see. you started early, too. i am glad your thanksgiving went well. we didn't do to much, we were supposed to have our brother over, but he tried to slide his girl and her baby in our house that we didn't want. it' didn't happen anyway, because as soon as we found out, we said he couldn't come. so, our thanksgiving went well with only the people we wanted to be around. i expect the christmas will be the same way.
I was wondering if she got in or not. I am glad you had the day the way you wanted it. I woud not want to spend time with people I felt this way about either. this will be my first christmas without my daughter. but,it has to be this way.
I am so glad to see you back and that you had some time to yourself. I hope that things will continue to get better for you and that you will get back into making your bags so you can sell them online and make extra money. I am glad that you have a new laptop and that it will be yours alone. It will give you a chance to catch up on here and also allow you to sell things online. If you work hard you should be able to get everything done in a timely manner. As for my Christmas shopping I am hoping to start and finish by Tuesday. I know what I am getting almost everyone except for Randy. Randy is always the hardest to shop for and this year he wants a newer car (he will not be getting a real car). As a gag gift I may getting him a remote control car and tell him that he asked for a car, but he was not specific as to what kind of car it has to be.
I am pleased to know your doing well,I hope he gets a really nice car he can cherish for life. I want a cabbage patch doll so bad. no one knows this so I will be buying it for myself after the new year. I am such a big kid right. I want to tell you the hell I was going through. get my email from bj. my pm don't work right. good night.
My Thanksgiving/Birthday went okay. Not great but not terrible. Yesterday the police were called at my house because this homeless guy started garbage with my husband then tonight my husband calls me and tells me he got fired from his job! With 3 kids and Christmas around the corner, I am not feeling too good about this. I am scared out of my mind... =(
this is just terrible to go through with the new year coming as well. I hope you can find a way to make it out of this hell..
It's good to see you back on myLot. Hopefully, things will get sorted so that things are better for you as we enter 2013. My Thanksgiving day was a busy one, but I made a beautiful maple-glazed tofurkey feast that we enjoyed greatly.
I am glad you made something you loved. I loved what I had as well. my mother sent me home with loads of food.
Life has been okay, Thanksgiving was great. I keep accepting more hours at work, but it does not pay that well and I am still not full time.I have missed seeing you around, and was hoping that you were okay. I guessed wrong as I thought you just had been incredibly busy making bags to sell for Christmas.
Nope I went through hell for the past few days and I have not sewn anything. I will be sewing this week and I am also putting out business cards and fixing up my three online stores. I might even put up a flyer someplace.
@Blondie2222 (22379)
Glad to have you back was wondering where you went off too. Sorry you didn't have a very good thanksgiving. What happened to the laptop you did have ? I hope things start looking up for you soon and you can have a normal life again with no stress. Enjoy just relaxing, that's what I plan to do this weekend after all the plans I have.
Everything is going well here. I've got all of my Christmas gifts ordered on line, I'm in the process of planning a trip to NYC, and my husband and I are on a really good savings plan, so it looks like we'll be able to put away a nice amount of money in 2013. Things are going great!
@asliah (11148)
hi, for me my life would be okay at all though sometimes i find something nothing to me such as love life,but i think this thing would be okay to me,my life sometimes have problem but of course i need to face and resolve it as soon as i can,but i will never wait to be stress.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I have missed you too! I have not been here either since Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family who came in to visit for ten days from New Mexico. The time went by so fast I can't believe it. They left yesterday to go back home and it was so sad. My six year old granddaughter started to cry because she was going to miss me which made me cry and her mom (my daughter) start crying. Now I'm waiting for her to get home so we can skype. As for Christmas I have really only brought one gift for my granddaughter. Thankfully I don't have a lot to buy this year. I'm only buying for my three grandkids, my honey, and my parents. My daughters gift was the trip to Puerto Rico to visit me.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Welcome back , life has been ok for me , I have done most my Christmas shopping so far . I also am making some Christmas plan for a party , the new years eve . Yes the news year is just right there now . I think this year end quickly and I hope next year will be better .