I love shopping at the dollar tree..

I went there tonight after hearing about my friends shopping trip last night. I bought 9 bottles of body wash and three boxes of men's scented soap. three bottles each and one box for my three nephews. I bought some chicken patties to try since my friend thought they were good to snack on. for me that is a meal. I bought a roll of wrapping paper to design my front door with and some ornaments for my tree. the store was very packed tonight and everyone was buying wrapping paper and Christmas stuff. I also bought a box of ice pops. They are so good too.
@ZoeJoy (1395)
Yes, this is one of my favorite places to shop. Although you do have to watch for items that are poor in quality. I bought a plastic serving spoon at the Dollar Tree and used it to stir cranberry sauce. The acid in the cranberries dissolved the finish on this plastic spoon. So I bought a better quality spoon - same design but just a different brand at a grocery store - and it was only $2. So far, this $2 serving spoon is holding up. Sometimes items are cheaper at Walmart such as canned tuna, so it pays to shop around. But items such as wrapping paper, greeting cards (often 2 for $1), small toys are indeed a good bargain at the Dollar Tree.
I have never seen tuna at the dollar tree so far. I shop walmart every month and it saves me big time. I am collecting coupons to save even more.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Oh I guess you missed it because they do have tuna there..I don't know what brand because I have never purchased any,,,but they do have it...
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am happy you made it...They really had some nice christmas wrapping papers..I hope you like those chicken patties...its not a snack for me either...it just something to eat when I am not cooking,,,not a snack.... Good you found more christmas gifts there...I know it was busy tonight cause it was certainly busy last night.... I am happy you got YOUR OWN computer...and I know you are happy as well..nothing like having your own...
@bretay61 (723)
love dollar tree.So many deals and great prices.Can find just about anything there.
@locakai (166)
I used to shop there. I enjoyed it until bad customer service, and ringing prices wrong on product. Since then, I shop at Big Lots, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. Much better customer service for me.
@natliegleb (5188)
its a nice pl all sorts of things ace where we get and the cost too is ideal and good and i always prefer that place during winter times for sure
@JDaw2006 (428)
I agree with you lol. I love shopping at dollar tree as well. the last 4 years i have pretty much been able to go and get my childrens christmas from there. I didnt have much money to go out and get them the things that they really wanted but they ended up having a great christmas and it looked like they had so much stuff under the tree. With them older now i cant do that. But i do still go there and get well "SANTA" still goes there to get the stocking stuff. There is never a time that i go into dollar tree and not come out with out spening at least 20 dollars in there. I cant say that i have ever bought food other then candy from there though. I do buy my body wash from there as well. Im glad that you have found something new to do and some new things to buy.
I went there the other day to get all my wrapping materials and stuff for the kids' goodie bags to take to class. I went in the morning right after dropping my daughter off at school, so there was barely anyone there! I'll bet during this weekend and from now on it will continue to get packed. I love shopping at the Dollar Tree too, but I have to control myself or I will end up buying too much - ha ha.
@911Ricki (13602)
I went to the Dollar Tree at the next town over, I didnt find anything worth while nor the price savvy. I do shop at the Dollarama for some items, but most of the body wash, shampoo, etc I use are all natural unscented products but they last 6 months to a year per bottle. The Dollarama had cheapier prices, the Dollar Tree was just like the grocery store prices, even with their cat toys they were $5 meanwhile the Dollarama was $1.25 for the same thing.
@superbadx (484)
I like to shop there too. Good stuff and my whole family and friends love it.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I love the dollar tree. Our dollar tree doesn't have frozen food but it would be even better if it did. One time we went to one in a different city and saw that they had a frozen section. I love the store it is wonderful. In fact I will be heading there this morning to grab a few things while I do a load of laundry. Also will be heading to walmart and a clothes thrift store to buy some more winter items.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I used to shop there everyweek when I lived in las vegas... I miss those great buys there.
I love shopping at the dollar tree as well. This time of year I buy a lot of supplies to make homemade baskets for Randy's doctors, a couple of neighbors who have helped us out, the ladies in the trailer office, and our friend who helped us get the place. I think for Randy's doctor's office I will make small bags of goodies and baskets for our neighbors, the people in the trailer park office and our friend who helped us get the place. Our next door neighbor has two small kids so I might pick up a stuffed animal for the little girl and for the little boy I will get him a toy car. I am also making two kinds of fudge to bring over to my mom's for Christmas Eve and I will buy aluminum foil pans.
The christmas is far away.. but happiness need not be so. Yes, shopping makes me too feel good. Go blasting.
@lilybug (21182)
I like going to Dollar Tree for certain things. There are 2 within a 5-10 minute drive from my house. My only problem is I will go in there for one or two things and walk out with a dozen. I like to get Christmas decorations there. Tissue paper and wrapping paper are a lot cheaper there than at other places, so I always get it there.
@greenline (14865)
Dollar shops are marvellous these days. They carry a really impressive variety of things, catering to a broad range of customers, at very very reasonable prices. I go there often too to get the things I need in my house.
@FrugalMommy (1450)
It sounds like you found some great stuff while you were there! We went to Dollar Tree today, too. I had some coupons that I wanted to use, so we got two toothbrushes and two boxes of tissues. Exciting, huh? I'll be going back a few more times this week so I can use up the rest of the toothbrush coupons I printed. Then I'll probably head next door to Walmart because they have bath sponges that are free with another coupon I have. I love being able to stock up on things we use all the time at great prices.
@Blondie2222 (18250)
I love shopping at dollar tree however ours doesn't have a frozen section where you can buy meet etc. Sounds like you made out well shopping there, I am going there for my wrapping paper this year is well as it's cheap and I don't need a whole lot. I shop there about twice a week, love it.
hi gifts w e do not have a dollar tree here but a 99 cent store and I love to go there to get snack materials as t hey do not cost a fortune also I have found other things that I liked too like skin lotion and that type of thing. It is fun to just wander and find things you can use at an affordable price.