I changed my hair colour!

@besweet (7230)
Greece
My natural hair colour is brown but I have changed a lot of hair colours through the years. Recenly I was blonde and I decided that I should use a darker tone next time. The colour that I did is from the 8 range, which is one tone darker than my previous one (I was doing 7). Now my hair look like Blake Lively's colour, with a golden blonde tone. I like this colour and I think it suits my colours more than the ash blonde that I used to have. I am happy that I did that small change, I feel different when I look at myself! Do you like small changes at your looks, don't they make you feel fresh and happy?
• Japan
That's nice! I love coloring my hair and I'm kind of jealous now;-( I have to wait for couple weeks since I just had treatment for my hair since my hair is color treated and needs to be taking care off
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
I have heard about a treatment that gives shine to the existing colour and my hair dresser does it to her other customes sometimes while I am there. But I haven't tried it, I do the traditional dying every month, however this time I change my colour! What treatment do you use?
@Mavic123456 (9584)
• Thailand
yes, I used to have very very short hair, now I have very long hair. I can do whatever I like, pony, bun, free flow... as many as I can make. I also like it fly when I motorbike, but after the trip my hair is tangled. difficult to comb. Yes I am happy with my hair now, because it makes me more feminine and so woman. I have never felt this way. I feel so demure and fragile unlike when I had my shorter hair, my i feel like one of the boys. LOL
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
Changing or dying your hair into different colors is good because it gives a variety in your looks but there are also some negative effects of dying your hair very often such as it will actually destroy your hair's natural texture and these chemicals mixed with these dyes actually damage your scalp. Anyway as long as you are very careful then you're gonna be fine :)
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
Unfortunately I don't have a choice any more because of the grey hair that I have since I was very young. However today's dying products re much more beneficial and les harmful than they used yo be. Thanks for your advice!
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
**less harmful than they used to be** I am sorry for the typos, my mobile keyboard is so tiny! :-)
@betty1989 (752)
yes, I like to color my hair once a year. My hair is black but I like brown. Every time I change my hair style, I will be happy and more fresh than ever. Moreover, I will be more confident than before since I think I am more beautiful than before. haha
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
Yes it gives me confidence too! But my hair color now is so defferent from my natural, so I am renewing it every month! :-)
Each and every one likes in our way and in our style of our life and for our appearance but the thing is that, those way or those changes are taken equally by everyone. I will never go for a change in hair color because I am much worried that whether my hairs will fall down. More over I am facing some problem with my hairs. Which include dandruff and hair falling down I would like to do color to my hairs but my situations do not make me or allow me to do it