I got my toaster today!

@911Ricki (13602)
I am so lucky being as Christmas is on the way, it feels so good to get a package and know you paid nothing for it. Next payout here, I will get my plateset, then next month get my glass set, and the cutlery from Walmart.
@Blondie2222 (22365)
That's always a good feeling when you can get stuff and know you didn't have to pay for it you got it from your earnings etc. My payout I got here last month I used for my gas money it was nice not having to use money out of my paycheck for gas I had it from here. This month if I make pay out it's going to be used for taking my boyfriend out to dinner because so far I'm at 10 dollars and pay out is not til the 15th or so, so I'll have plenty of time to make even more.
@911Ricki (13602)
You have to make payout by the 1st of the month, to get paid on the 15th. I have payout this month at $18.50, and I am hoping to make $25.00 next month, so I can get my glass set, and cutlery. I hope you reach cashout, so you can go out for a night I know it can be so expensive.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
It's like opening a present when you get things like that, isn't it? Glad to hear you get it and good luck on everything else. Wal*Mart has some really pretty cutlery.
@911Ricki (13602)
I love it, and knowing if it breaks you didnt spend your hard earn money on it. I looked on their website, as I am so picky and hate standing in the store staring at things (the staff here always follow you around if you dont grab what you need and leave as they think your stealing). I found a set for $10.00, that I like which I am going to get.
@NailTech (6890)
How did you get it for nothing at all? That sounds like a wonderful deal to me, wow. Good going! I hope the best for you when you move into your new place, it will be a relief not having to deal with so much crazy stuff anymore.
@911Ricki (13602)
I made myself goals and and promises that I would get everything for free, to save me money, and in 2013 I will buy myself my trailer. I get it through MyLot earnings, Swagbucks and Zoombucks 9I save up Amazon or Paypal gift cards). I am halfway to my vacuum cleaner as well.
Are you going to use the things you are buying now.. it sounds like your shopping for a new home of your own. good for you..
@911Ricki (13602)
Some of the items I do use right now, but some are in storage. For example I use my Keurig, blender, and such now, but the other going into to storage. I made myself goals and promisses, to get all my household items for free, and in 2013 buy my trailer.
I know exactly what you mean about getting a package in the mail and knowing that you didn't pay anything for it. I know that I do save up a lot of Amazon gift cards through the course of the year and then when it comes to getting Christmas presents for my children and my nieces, I am able to order them gifts that I know that they will really enjoy and those gifts that I'm able to get for them are gifts that would have cost me a lot of money at the store, but I get the discounted Amazon prices and get to pay the balance with my gift cards.