A wife trace her husband from facebook

Tragic story for a wife Dimple from Bhadohi. She track her husband and find the place of her husband from facebook. Facebook is good social site but some people misusing it but some people really very good used. Few days ago I watch the news two girls are arrested because she put wrong comments on facebook. But now a wife found her husband from this site means good and worse both uses. You can see the video from this link. But not open in my laptop because no flash player in my laptop. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/bhadohi-girl-uses-facebook-her-121000593.html
@prashu228 (25814)
Hi, There are many good and bad things about the social sites. But finally everything depends on us how we use it. The truth is no matter how much we control and take the precautions such bad things always happen . I found my school friend through Facebook with whom i lost contact and so with others.
You are right depend upon us how we use but I notice most of the persons not pay attention on good part they are interested in worse part.
@Sreekala (22070)
Hi dear, I have read this news in yahoo page. I felt for her, she is a victim of getting cheated by her husband.
Hmmmm dear I know now you are boring from me or feel lazy so forget to give the hugs or save for your hubby. heheeh.... I also read this news in yahoo and immediately start the discussion on it. Every site is good but depend upon us how we can use it.
@Sreekala (22070)
Oh I am sorry dear don't know how I forget
Hehehe...I need only one hug not in advance more because I know rest of hugs save for ........you understand heheehee..Dont forget next time otherwise I will delete the mylot code ahhahh....that is impossible.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
Some of the video was in english, and some not. It was very interesting though to see. Honestly I feel bad for the lady as she found her husband and just wants him back.
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
But if the fellow has left and not even been in touch, it is simply not worth it.If he had any feelings he wouldn't do so in the first place, either way it is sad about the lady...
Video is not opening in my laptop because no flash player software in my lappi.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
This is another great stories from Facebook. I found my relatives and long lost friend through facebook. Thu I am not a facebook addict and I don't open my facebook to chat or post things- but I can say that facebook helps a lot of people to connect with their loved ones... Nice share sis...
Yes Jai, fb does a lot to the common man with good and bad, depending on how they want it to be shaped! Hope you are enjoying the life with fun and experiences...
Yes sis this is good story from facebook. The site is good but some people using it in wrong way and some use for good purpose.
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Thanks for sharing I don't have any face book account, every thing has 2 sides, good and bad, you can use a knife to cut fruits/vegetables or to cut some one's throat, it depends upon the user; same is true for face book
Wow!! aunty nice example and you are right every things has two sides good or bad.
Thanks for sharing, every thing has positive as well as negative, same is with face book, i am not addicted to this site; i go there rarely.
I am also not addicted with this but uncle most of the persons not pay attention on good part but they goes in worse part. Every site is good depend upon us how use it. Thanks to join my discussion now from tommrrow I will out of station for 2 to 3 days because my sweet and danger hubby's cousin brother marriage.
@choybel (5059)
I guess it goes with anything and everything, when I say that it really is just how we use it. In this case, some people use Facebook for their own selfish reasons or for their own evil crimes while others find the site very helpful in locating long-lost friends and relatives. It really just depends how we use it, and as long as we don't misuse, abuse or overuse it, no problem shall arise.
Though I have to admit that I've personally had nothing but good experiences with facebook, I know that there are a lot of situations in which facebook is severely abused. The majority of abuse that I've heard about when it comes to facebook is that people will use facebook to track down old lovers and then they will reconnect with those individuals and cheat on their spouses. I love facebook because it has enabled me to be able to keep in touch with many of my friends and family members, but I can completely see how facebook could be and is abused.
I cannot open your link, surekha. So why does she have to find her husband? Was he missing? Can you just please elaborate my friend. I am so curious.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I find my sister on Facebook , it was so great because she live in another country and we never met. We finally get to share some of our life story with photos and conversion , Facebook is a great site . I also find stores and business I am interested in , on Facebook .
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
Hi surekha, it is actually finding out the husbands misdeeds through facebook, not reuniting with him.The family of her husband have abandoned Dimple because she did not give dowry and got him married to another girl and the fellow has even put up his picture with the other woman on his facebook profile.I guess she should sue him and ask for compensation and thats what she is planning to do now...so in a way Facebook has helped her since it provides evidence for her..
@thanks1961 (7049)
For most of the things there are 2 basic sides such as good and bad. If we look it on the perspective of goodness, we can fruit good things and vice versa. Also, most of the things are meant for good things and unfortunately people are much interesed to test it by doing wrong things and that is the reason why all such things happening around. Anyway, finding the h/b through fb is really great and losing wife through fb is also sounds really great!