I took my sister to lunch today.....

She was at work and I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk at lunch time. well, I took her to subway for lunch. we had our lunch and went to a near by store and I bought some tall fake flowers. they are so pretty and will go nice in my living room. I just need to find a nice vase for them. they were $3 a piece and so I bought 4 of them. I will go get a few more each month till I have a big amount and buy s very nice vase. I priced them and for $29 I can get a nice sized one. someone mentioned the raspberry cookies at subway and boy is this cookie nice. thanks for letting me know about it.
Thats nice that you got to spend time having lunch with your sister. I drove by subway the other day while we were out shopping and saw that on the door it said 5 inch subs are $2. I know they do sell things like bags of chips and cookies but I dont know what kinds. I dont think I would like raspberry ones. I'm not a fan of raspberry flavors.
I am not a fan either and was shocked the cookies are so good.
@911Ricki (13602)
It`s good you got to get out with your sister. I have never heard of raspberry cookies nor tried them from Subway. Now I want to go to Subway and use up my gift cardss. I have never bought a vase, nor would think of it LOL.
I am going to have to buy a vase from the dollar store because they are only $8 there.
@911Ricki (13602)
I remember in college my Grandma came to our place (my sister and I were roomates), and said our palce was blah, and needed something. She bought us these nice vaases from a garage sale with fake flowers for $2 each. Maybe check Kijiji, and even local garage saales you could pick up some nice things.
I am going to check them out tonight. The flowers are really tall so I need abig vase for them. I would not want to cut them down. thanks.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well that was very nice of you..you spent time with your sister and got you walk on at the same time.... That was a good day!!!!
And I got some shampoo to finally get my hiar washed. you should have seen how I looked out there. lol.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Its great to get out like that sometimes. Glad you were able to spend time with your sister there.
It was a very nice day as well and last night we also went there for dinner.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
That's nice you guys got to spend some time together, I love subway I could eat there everyday. I've never had their cookies though, will have to try them out.
They have some sweet soft cookies. I will be getting one every time I go there.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i loved to bring out my sister for lunch,not even my sister but the whole family,we eat sometimes in the evening for dinner,and the feeling of that was really nice to me because i shared the blessing that receive,and this usually happen when payday.
@Arieles (2474)
What a great way to spend some time with your sister and Subway no less. Subway is my favorite "fast food" place. I love the smell. We walk into Walmart, and the smell hits me almost immediately...ahhh, the banana peppers are mouth watering. I love decorating for the house, it makes it seem more "homey." You got a good deal on the flowers, maybe you can find a vase at your local dollar tree.
@Tina30219 (34119)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yum that cookie sounds good and so does subway.