Wenger for PSG?

The rumour mill's latest offering is that PSG are pursuing Arsene Wenger as their next manager. This follows the underwhelming performance of Ancelotti as moneybags PSG languish in an unimpressive 4th spot in Ligue 1. Do you think Wenger would be a good appointment for PSG, returning to his homeland? Would the change do him good -has he spent too long at Arsenal and become jaded there?
@adhyz82 (36263)
i think arsenal fans should be proud that their team have one of the best manager, Arsene wenger.. sometimes you should learn the method of wenger carefully than you only correct or criticize him from games to games.. maybe the fans is thirsty of the trophy and cup..it last happen in 2003 if iam not wrong..but look at the team..The Arsenal team is still competitive..even MU is still considering Wenger and arsenal are the dangerous team which someday can take their trophy.. the rumour is still unsure..PSG is still building their structure..CArlo Ancelloti needs time for making PSG is powerful in French league..
I don't rate Ancelotti. He did well at Chelsea n his first season but this was because of the squad he inherited. Wenger is the most intelligent manager in world football but I think he has spent too long at Arsenal to the extent that he has started to over-think what is, essentially, a very simple game. I think that a change is needed for him, as much as it is for Arsenal.
@adhyz82 (36263)
you don`t hate ancelloti but maybe you dislike Wenger..
@adhyz82 (36263)
Look at Sir Alex fergusin in MU he had spent more than 25 years.. do you know how long he get his first tittle? if iam not wrong, he spent more than 11 years for the first tittle.. and do you know, most of his golden era because of MU golden era academy, the era when they produce David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phillip Nevile..
@ram_cv (16516)
Wenger has made the announcement that he would review his Arsenal position at the end of this year. I think Wenger and PSG would be an interesting match. Wenger is not a big spender while PSG is. Wenger believes in building the team ground up and that would mean academy recruits. So it would depend on whether PSG owners are looking for immediate returns or long term returns. Cheers! Ram
Good point. I think that PSG may well expect an immediate impact.
@sjlskl (3384)
While the French manager has many shortfalls, respecting contract is one of his strongest characteristic. If ever he is to leave the club, it will be end of the season. He is not someone who will quit halfway.
I have a lot of respect for Wenger and I think it will be a very sad day when he leaves Arsenal.However, it seems that he is under-performing given the supposed quality of players at his disposal. Maybe they should play an uglier style of football in order to convert the many chances that they create?
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Nope i don't think he will leave arsenal when it is in a turmoil. I guess he will leave in glory !
That's if they ever see any more glory...it looks a long way off!
@adhyz82 (36263)
Wenger is responsible man..i believe many people didn`t know about him and only criticize him... don`t they know every of the player of arsenal really respect with him..? he have simple method i think.. even Sir Alex respect him too and sometimes defend him..Don`t look at the manager only from the games to games..