Charge your cell phone at home!

Why can't people charge their cell phones at home? Why take upo space meant for laptops only! The only way I charge my cell phone at the library is if my battery is extremely low. And that is usually at night! You have so many people taking up space when they do not have any laptops. this guy is being so rude! He is a city worker. Cna't go home and charge his cell phone the second he gets home! I am going to another library where you will not get harassed by anyone who is able to charge their cell phones at their own home! Why be such a rude jerk? Do not take up space that is not meant for anyone to hog space when someone is using their laptops already!
If you can use the library to charge your phone for what ever reason feels good enough for you. then they can use the socket for reasons good enough for them. it should not make a difference what the reason they are using it for. the electric bill is not being paid by either of you. if you don't know this man how do you know he even has a home to charge his phone in. when I was homeless in Miami I would go to the library to get air conditioning andso sleep. I wish someone would dare try to tell me to wake up and go home to sleep. people are all to quick to mind other peoples business. it is not right for anyone to do this with anyone.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I wonder if the library only says that only laptop are allowed to use the socket... if anyone can plug their laptops, what's the problem charging mobile phones..?
I don't charge my cellphone in public because it is not safe. Someone may steal it any time. Besides, I have to stay there waiting for my cellphone to be charged for a long time. It is quite boring. And I can't go anywhere else. And I am also afraid I will forget to bring my cellphone after that.
@911Ricki (13602)
I laughted at this, seeing as you are complaining yet contradcted yourself. I work constantly, I go from this job, to this job, then sometimes to night classes. I don;t go home, I am about 1.5 hours away. So I charge my phone for my own safety of leaving the building, walking to my car and the 15 hour drive home. Maybe, consider why they are charging it as well, and now consider I am sure people are thinking the same thing of you and your laptop.
@Blondie2222 (22566)
We have people at my job that charge their cell phones there too and it's like really? Charge it at home or in your car on your way to work not on the job. We are not even allowed to have cell phones on us at my job you can only use them on your breaks or lunch hour and that's it, and alot of people break that rule. But yes I do find it rude people do that at libraries too when others use the plugs for their laptops or kindles, it's like let someone use it for something useful.
I agree with you on this, but sometime people don't/wont take time to charge them at home, and there are some places that wont let you charge them, before I leave home I make sure mine is fully charged.