I thought I had to buy her something else.

I was like oh no I need to buy her something else. I bought something for a friend of mine. then I found out in a round about way what she might not want to get for chritmas because she has plenty already. so, I had to go and open up the gift snce I bought it in august and forgot what it was. I am so pleased to know it is not what I thought it was. so, now I don't need to get her another gift. the sad part is I had already gone and ordered her something else before I thought to open her gift. but, the good thing is I like what I bought for the friend so now I get to pass one item on to her and keep the rest for myself. I think the extra gift would be a nice addition to the gift. but, I can't wait to get the package and put my new stuff on my dresser and use it for myself. I never shopped from this store because they are so darn expensive. but, now I get to have something I really like and would normally not have. I feel god about all the gifts I bought and extra special because this year if I don't get anything I like I will be happy with what I bought myself. how is your shopping coming along. I should be done now. I might give my family meber one of the items I purchased as well. I bought 6 things today. so, I have enough to share.
@jeztrose (1406)
Wow you are really thoughtful on buying also gifts to your friends. WEll for me i just usually buy gifts for my family, since i only got few money with me hahah, so i guess having limitations is the best. And you have been thinking t buy gifts since august? wow very early. Personally i didn't start buying gifts yet because i just wait until my bonus come.I hope that you got it all done on your gifts now.
I am basically done with my shopping as long as I don't find someone else to get a gift for. which I was thinking about this young girl who touches my heart. but, she told me today she is getting an ipad and new computer for her gifts.
@jeztrose (1406)
You are really organizing things as early as you can, it is one good attitude to have, so that we don't get rush on anything.Good thing that you are already done for now, well Christmas really is approaching, i hope that i can't be too late on buying gifts when my bonus comes.
If you make a list it will help you to not forget anyone or anything.
Oh, that's great to hear. You're almost done but I haven't started yet. LOL. I guess I have to catch up. Still thinking of what to buy for everyone. I don't know if my budget is enough. LOL. I guess if not, I'll just invite them to have lunch with us on Christmas Day. Only children will get some stuffs. Oh, I don't know where to start. Hope you'll enjoy all the things you've bought for yourself. It's good to buy what you want. that's your reward for yourself. You deserve a good treat. Happy mylotting.
I Hope you find some great deals for people aeropostale and Victoria secrets have a great sale.
Oh, I hope I can buy some of them. I don't know if my money in Paypal is already enough to buy some items. Thanks for the information.
@911Ricki (13602)
I've done that in the past forgetting I bought someone a present already. This year I am making many people scrapbooking pages, as I can't afford antyhing. I thought they would be more cherishable and meaningful as they are handmade, and picture of them or us on them.
YOur right that is very nice to get for the holiday. I wish I could hurry and finish my scrap book.
@besweet (7340)
• Greece
I always have this dilemma, I buy fot my friends things that I like for me as well and I am thinking about keeping them! Lol Anyway, you will have an extra gift for you at Christmas! What did you buy?
I can't say what I bought because my friend and sister read my posts and I don't know if they will get something or not. lol. hi bj and linda.
@Arieles (2474)
I only bought things for my Mom and my kids, which is really all I buy for anyways. I'm happy that I don't exchange gifts with friends anymore, it is just added stress for me. I was going to buy myself a new outfit today, but then decided against it. Instead I went to the thrift store and bought two sweaters, a pair of sweatpants and some jeans for my son. The jeans and sweatshirt were for my son, the sweaters one for me and one for my daughter. Maybe in the new year I will break down and buy myself something. Right now I want to really concentrate on other goals, but I still feel this Christmas is going to be the best one yet, because I'll be spending it with my family.
I feel the same way about the day because my family is coming to my house for the holiday. we are all cooking something and bringing it over here. I am making the baked mac and cheese.
@bunnybon7 (32618)
• Holiday, Florida
well see that is the reason i dont start really early. im already thinking someone may buy the same thing i got them just before xmas. but at least i got them things it wont hurt to have more of.
@alberello (4756)
Well, I want to live this year as the Christmas party, without the need to receive gifts. Actually gifts I've already done. You know that I, because of my mental illness, I have been recognized invalid at 75%. This means that I take a state allowance of 278 € / month. But in December, the figure is double (then 556 €) , as falls in the month of the 13th monthly salary. What I got, I gave everything, half of my family, and the rest I bought a new cell phone to my brother. I feel more blessed to give than to receive.
you bought Christmas gift in August not be surprised if you have forgotten what you have purchased. I always buy Christmas gift a week before Christmas because it took me a long time to decide what I would give to my friends and family. I'm afraid if I buy Christmas gifts ahead of time before the gift will not going to last till christmas day because I might be tempted to use it for myself
@KrauseHome (33259)
Actually from time to time, taking the extra time and buying something for yourself has a lot of advantages. I think personally if you can afford it, everyone should buy themselves a little something for Christmas. Aren't you important as well?
@ZoeJoy (1395)
I would not worry so much over the gifts. Give her the gift that you think she will like. Never mind the gossip. If she cares about YOU, she will be happy with any gift you give her. She may like the gift you give her better than the gift she thought she might like. Trust yourself and trust her - that is what a relationship is all about.
@Blondie2222 (17749)
That's great you don't need to get her another gift now, awesome. I love buying things for myself when your intention was not to get it for yourself, feels good when you can spend money like that. I'm almost done with my shopping I just have 1 more gift to get and that will be my last paycheck on the 20th I'll have to go to walmart and get it but that's fine. I'm going to dollar tree to buy wrapping paper and stuff next week and going to start wrapping my gifts since Christmas is just 3 weeks away. Feels good to be almost done compared to how I was last year this time of year.
hi gifts wow you h ave most of us beat with your Christmas shopping all done. you muts love buying gifts for Christmas for every one.A warm personality and g giving heart thats what you are my friend.Hope life just starts getting b etter and better for you this coming New Year.