She's trying to get me to sell his cage

@911Ricki (13602)
I am training Marco to be free run, when I move out he will be most likely free run (as right now I don;t trust my parents ne dog). He hasn't been in his cage for over 3 weeks now, or even longer. I put him in 1 day because I was working all day and noon was home (he was being mr attitude, and trying to chew everything so I put him in his cage). I will admit it does take up space, but it's his house, and he knows he can go lay in it (usually he doesnt), I keep the door open and his litter pan full, and the floor covered in hay (even though he has a big kitty litter he uses). She kept saying sell it, and make some money. But I thought when he needs a time out, he wont have a place to go, and if let's say I go on holidays (he would be in the cage), or similar situations.
You should not eve think about selling the cage you have too many reasons to keep it.
@911Ricki (13602)
I don't plan on selling it, I think if I did that's when I would need it. He would get too stressed out if you buy another cage (it's familr, and has his smell). So when I move or if I go on holidays or something then he wont get as stressed.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Tell them all to just leave you alone... I would. Take care of your self and your stuff there.
@911Ricki (13602)
That's what I said, they worry about themselves, I worry about myself.
@BarBaraPrz (19635)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Not to mention when you finally move out, it would be good for him to have something familiar until he gets used to the new place.
Exactly and I couldn't have said it better. They like their little homes when they want to be in them because they feel protected. It is a familiar piece so I say keep it too.