I don't want to go to sleep tonight.

I told my friend she could come over and we would cook dinner tomorrow. she even called my man to let him know she would be fixing dinner here too. I just feel so good and have no desire to go to bed. If I stay up for a few more hours I could just go rest my eyes but without meds I can't sleep. and if I take my meds I will be out cold for 8 hours. so, I will not be up when she calls to say she is on her way. another reason why I don't mind staying up even though it is one am is that I se some of my friends are on now as well. I love to be here when my friends are on. but, for some of them it is morning time. what is a girl to do about this.. lol..
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I tell you what a girl is to do,,,take your darn meds and go to bed...8 hours from now will still get you up by 10:00 ish. she should not be call anybody that early in the morning about come over for dinner... Yor really need to take your meds Sharon...missing it tonight you don't know what you may face tomorrow...TAKE YOUR MEDS.... GOOD NIGHT!!!!
I see your still up and that is great. I know your going to play your game though. have a great night talk to you tomo oh today.. lol.
@Blondie2222 (22381)
Well i hope you get some sleep so your not super tired for when your friend comes over. I have trouble sleeping at night as it is so I take some medicine to help me sleep. On the weekends I stay up all night and sleep all day, it's the only chance I have to sleep in.
I would love to stay up all night, but I will be getting to bed soon. I need a few hours sleep so I can shop for Christmas. I have not finished all my shopping on Wednesday like I had hoped to and today I will finish no matter what. I am so busy with my schooling that I need time to get things done as well as my last two homemade gifts that need to get mailed out next week. I know if I relax and remember to take deep breaths I can do it.
Ohh, I definitely know that there are times that we are really excited about something that is to happen in our lives and for those reasons we really don't feel like we want to sleep. However, I have found that when we do decide to forego sleep on one night, we really suffer for it in the days to come. Thus, if I was the one that was in your situation, I have to say that I would have to at least lay down and try to sleep for a while as opposed to knowing that I would be staying up for much more than 24 hours straight.
LOL wow you and your friend are night owls. I make sure to be in bed by midnight or I am so tired I cannot function the next day. On school days as long as my kids arent sick and I dont have plans I can just go back to bed after they go to school but tomorrow is the weekend and we have plans. I will have to drag my lazy tired rear off the couch and get going in the morning. Hope you had a good time visiting with your friend.