sorry is nothing when they always do that

@asliah (11149)
greetings to all of you guys,do you think saying sorry is accepted when they always hurt you or do something that you don't like?what do you think is the best way to do when sorry for them is just nothing,i mean no sincerity because they always hurt you,make you cry or even do a thing that you really hate?do we need to extend our patience and understanding for this kind of person who don't know the real meaning and significant of sorry?
hi the 5 lettered word SORRY has great power, if said from core of heart, but if some one keeps hurting and says sorry, it has no effect.
@nitinnair89 (2895)
This happened with me a lot of times. I really do not understand this one thing when people knowingly or unknowingly hurt us and then say sorry and we forgive....but again after some days or weeks, some situations arise and the same happens and still we forgive. I am totally against this stuff.
I know some people who keep on saying sorry but then again they keep on doing things that may hurt the people they love. I guess they are torturing those people. Forgiveness is hard to give if that is the case. I guess we should not forgive them so that they'd learn their lesson. Thanks for sharing and happy mylotting.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I think that "sorry" is one of the misused words we have in the dictionary. When one says sorry, it should mean that you deeply regret for hurting another person and that you will do the best you can to avoid hurting that person again. How would accept forgiveness from a person who has been a habitual offender?
@prashu228 (25811)
Hi friend, yes if they continue to do the same mistake again and again then there is no use of feeling sorry and it shows that's not real sorry from their side. They say/use it just like any other word. I think that has become fashion these days.
do not accept it when you feel he is not sincere, that's the only thing there is to do. the first time he did it "shame on him"...the second time around "shame on you". make a quick turn and find things that can make you happy instead, rather than be with someone who is always hurting you. why should you get hurt? or why should you cry? what good does it make when lessons from our mistakes are not learned? and from the same person over and over again?
Hi asliah. There are two aspects to that. First is when the person who hurts you very often does it on purpose and the second one is when he/she does it unintentionally. I think if it is the second then they should be considered for a next chance. But if they belong to first category, then in that case unless the person is very close to you and is someone irreplaceable from your life. In only those cases one should forgive them or else it is better not to waste time with the remaining lot. Anyways have a nice day ... =SuperShames=
I don't think sorry is meaningful when someone does it over and over again... If someone says they are sorry and they mean it they will do everything in their power not to make the mistake again. Yes we are all humans and we fail sometimes but doing it all the time means they are not truly sorry. Every once in a while if it happens again, a reminder should be sufficient for them to not do it anymore...