I feel so bad now..

I was sitting here and I heard something at my door and it scared the shingles out of me. I am home alone and this noise was just steady and light. so, I went to the door and opened it like a fool because someone could have had a gun. well, I saw that someone walked over and tore down my wrapping paper off my front door. I screamed so loud because I knew the person did not get on the elevator. I screamed you no good mother flicker. don't you come back to my flucking door again. and I went in my apartment. then I hear a knock at the door and this nice sweet lady was like I am so sorry my daughter just told me my son did that to your door. she said I will pay for it. and I was so pleased I said please excuse me I thought someone was being wicked about my door. I just asked her to hold the paper and I put some tape on it. it is just ruined now because the whole paper is torn open. I am out of paper for the whole door as well. I loved the fact that she came over instead of hiding what her son did. I will go tomorrow and buy more paper and do my door over. I also fee bad for her because her man is cleating with a lady in adrain building on his floor two door from his apartment. but, that is not my business. he has keys to both doors too.
oh gifts I am so sorry, what a mean brat to do that bu t I am glad his mother did not protect him. Whatever made him do something like that? I can imagine how lovely your door looked before. We have a huge christmas tree up downstairs and its lov ely too. I hope you get a hold of yourself better. I know that was really upsetting I wonder if the kid is misbehaving cause his moms having trouble with the husband cheating on her? Seems like a cheater can really hurt his whole family.Does Adrian still have your keys? Did you get new keys made you really should I do worry about you even if we ha ve never met Sharon. hugs from hatley.
I would need to talk to you about him in email. but, yes he has the keys and he also stays here with me.
Your writing these discussions faster then I can keep up lol. I love it keeps me busy so I keep my mind off other things when I'm active on mylot. I really do think its so nice that the woman came and apologized for what her son did. It shows she is a very honest and thoughtful person. My house is so cold my fingers feel like they are hard to type. I am getting a cold myself and my head is aching a little. I will probably go get a shower and go to bed soon. I didnt even realize it was already 10pm.
Why don't you turn up the heat before you take a shower. I would not dare get in water feeling this cold. you could wash up a little and put on warm clothes.
I am going to bed sometime around three am. I like posting late while my friends are here. take care tonight.
@jeztrose (1406)
Oh i feel sorry for that. But i guess it was a nice for a mother to apologize for what his son did, she was a very good woman i think. well you can still fix that thing up, though it will not become the way it was before.I hope you can be good friends someday with that woman.
@Blondie2222 (17585)
I wonder what made him do that to your door? Wonder what she is going to do with her son for doing that to you anyways. That was nice she came over and apologized, but I think he should be the one to apologize for doing it himself. People can be so cruel this time of year, atleast she understood.
@trisha27 (3505)
I probably would have done the same thing. But at least the lady came back and apologized for something that her son did. Most people wouldn't even have done that and just kept on walking.
• Thailand
Oh! that's scary,you couldn't even know if there is some bad man sneaking in your house. Children are always children and the mother just did a good job to tell you the truth, felt sad she was also cheated... Just always take good care dear and right, you better get a personal lock on so not everyone could just come and do some bad jokes with you...
@Arieles (2474)
Wow, now if that isn't scary. Thank goodness it was just a little boy. I can imagine kids doing something like that for a prank but I would have been scared out of my wits. At least she had the decency to come over and tell you that it was her son, put your mind to rest to, you would have been scared all day thinking someone was messing with you. It's sad that her (the lady) husband is cheating on her, and she seems like such a nice lady too.
@sriroshan (2586)
I can say this is such a bad incidence happen with you but you will remember it forever. But what I like is your neighbor (lady) coming and saying sorry for the incidence and the act done by that lady's son. Such people are few who come forwards and accept their fault or their children had done. On the contrary she also helps you to put tape on the torn paper properly. What you have done if that lady had not come and said so? I am sure you must be wandering who that person is?
@ladygator (3469)
Wow, what a little stinker! I would be furious with my children if any of them ever did such a thing. I would not have been the one coming to tell you sorry, my child would. I wonder why he would do that? Thats to bad about the cheater. Isnt that so hard to just sit there and see going on? I have a friend that I have been caring for her children for years and her husband has been carrying on an affair for years. Like 12 or more to be exact. I have been caring for her oldest who is now 13, since she was 8 months. One night I went out to a club (about 11 years ago). Well at the bar I was at I saw her husband kissing another lady. I went up to him and confronted him. He then called his wife and told her that I hit him and so she called me all mad asking me why I hit him. I already was trying to decide if I should tell her before she called me. It came out then because she told me that I need to tell her what was going on and that I would not be telling her anything that she didnt already know. Well we didnt talk for about 5 years. Then we ran into one another again and she asked me if I could watch her children again and confided in me that it was just to hard to be around me because she knew it was true. He is still a dog, she is still married to him but we are friends again. I just wish she would leave him and get a good man.