My dog shih tzu don't know how to eat alone.

I bought this shih tzu when she was still 2 weeks old. Since she was so small, I always put the food in her mouth. But now, she's almost one year old and still, she doesn't know how to eat alone. I brought her to the vet but the vet said that maybe she doesn't like the brand of her dog food. I changed the brand several times but still she won't do it alone. What shall I do?
@nytrisco (567)
Here are my trick to it: 1. I put my preferred dry food with a mix of 2 spoons of Pedigree wet food to it. And gradually decrease the amount of wet food that is mixed on her food every week. 2. Or just put some dog food on her plate, even if she will not eat it, just leave it there because if the puppy will get hungry, she will going to eat that one no matter what.
@nytrisco (567)
Do not give up, you should try my first suggestion. I've read below that you let your puppy eat human food? Is that correct? From what I've learn from a breeder, you shouldn't give human food to your dog because there will be a tendency that they might like it and will no longer eat dog food.