Does anyone use the wen hair line?

I heard such good things about it and decided to buy myself a few bottles. I will get them sometime this month. I don't wash my hiar as often as I should. because of the bald spot on top of my head. it just started coming back in. so,I don't want to strip out what little I have there. so please let me know about the system I bought because I hope I don't need to wash my hair often with this.
@NailTech (6890)
No but would like to know more about it myself. I did read up on alot of it once awhile back but I can't remember what turned me off of it. Some people said they disliked it I think, but for what reason now i can't recall. I have lost the web site too of where i was reading about it.
What turned me off in the beginning was the price. I figured I could use pantene and it do me justice but,my friend and someone in the shop have these products for their hair. I am going to finish the bottle before I complain about it. I am hoping to get back some thickness to my hair. I will tell you how good or bad it is after ai finish the first bottle. I hope it smells good too.
@NailTech (6890)
Oh yea, the price. It is not that cheap at all. Pantene has always been a fave shampoo of mine, I love that stuff. I have so many different shampoos here and I switch them up all the time. They used to say it helps with the hair too. I just don't like the real cheapo ones with 'detergent' in them, they do harm the hair after awhile.
That is why I left suave alone. It never made my hair soft like pantene does.
hi gifts thats one I have not used but w as really impressed with their information and they use all natural stuff a lot like my Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. they say they use no chemicals . I would sure try it as it sounds really good Gifts. I love my herbal essence so much.I use tousle me lightly as it gives my long hair some gentle curl. also it smells heavenly too.
I never heard of this one before. I am glad you like it for your hair. I need something good for my hair to get to grow back.
@Nelisa22 (40)
I have seen the commercials , but I do not know anyone who has actually used this product. I know they sale a similar and cheaper product in sally's beauty supply called Hair One Cleansing Conditioner, I have personally used a cleansing conditioner by L'Oreal and it smelled really good and gave me a good clean without stripping my hair. You could also try using a sulfate-free shampoo; which does not have harsh chemicals in it that will strip your hair.
I saw this on TV. it doesn't suds up like shampoo. It would seem strange to me to not have regular shampoo that suds up. I hear though that it is gentle on the hair. I've never tried it. It's way too expensive for me.
@Arieles (2474)
I use to wash my hair everyday, it was so oily and then it would get stringy and and nasty looking. Now, though I only wash my hair every 2-3 days, because my hair is dryer and I want to keep the natural oils in my hair. I have never heard of Wen hair line, but I hope it works for you.