Manchester City v Manchester United

What will the score be in the Manchester derby? United's defence has been suspect recently and City have struggled to score with the fluency they enjoyed last season. I predict a draw of 1-1.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
You know who we want to win here in Mexico. Come on chicharito makes us mexicans proud of you. We love man. united.
@Wendi81 (603)
Well, unfortunately Chicharito didn't play in that match, Maria. I couldn't understand why Fergie make him become the warmer for the bench. He is still young and he need more chance to play so he can develop become a good striker
@ram_cv (16516)
I am responding after the raucous Manchester Derby!! It was a fantastic game of football marred by ugly scenes of crowd trouble, though Rio had no business going to the City end to celebrate. The game ended 3-2 with Rooney scoring a brace while Van Persie knicked the winner late in the game. For Man City, Tevez changed the game once he came on the pitch and assisted both the goals from City, which raised visions of a dramatic come from behind victory. But sadly that was not to be and United emerged winners with almost the last kick of the game. cheers! Ram
@Wendi81 (603)
Wow, it's an interesting topic for discussion. Manchester's derby is like Derby Dellamadonia in Italy. It will be a tied match for both team. I think City can win on this game but they must watch their defence cos the reason why they kicked out from champions league is they have a weak defence and their opponent, MU have Rooney and RVP. MU also had weak defence and sometimes they lost focus so their opponent could make goal in MU net. I think City stil have a chance to win. My prediction is 2-1 for City