New episodes starting!

@911Ricki (13602)
I am so happy right now, I watch a selected few shows online (as I don't have a TV). I logged on and they have posted a new episode of The First 48 (I have watched all the one's online on A&E). I was trying to find a site that had all the years episodes on it. I am now hoping they have a new episode of Beyond Scared Straight and Panic 9-1-1. Is there any new episodes of your favourite show?
I wish I could do like you and watch tv online to save my cable money. But,I can't have my computer busy for that long. I need to watch tv all day or at least listen to it. it would save me over $100
@911Ricki (13602)
I was paying about $85.00 a month for satellite TV, and only watched a handful of shows. It's not worth the money. If I haven't seen the show before, I will stop everything else then watch it, coming back and forth during commericials. But I don't need it all day, what if you get a radio.
I DVR all of the shows that I like to watch and I will watch them myself at my own convenience. Right now the seasons are winding down for the year and that is something that bothers me. However, it is also something that I will be able to get over because I do have a lot of shows that I've DVR'd months ago that I haven't really had the opportunity to watch yet. My favorite new show that I've been watching is Nashville. I watched the first episode and I've been hooked since.
@Blondie2222 (21224)
I was waiting for American Idol to start this year but I don't think i'll be watching it this year. They have gotten ridiculous on the judging and voting people off that shouldn't be voted off. I have to find a new show to watch but haven't decided what I like. Everything on TV now a days I don't care for anymore. I just mainly watch movies or lifetime because that's the only good thing I can stand to watch.