Would you stay if your mate could not get off drugs?

If your mate was very addicted to drugs and you sort out all the help you could what would you do next? could you stick it out knowing ou would never have any money in the bank. That they already stole your kids belongings for drug money? how about turning tricks for drug money? I would not stay long enough for them to steal anything form me. I am not built to deal with those kinds of situations. My mind is not that strong. I would wish them the best and leave.
@sedel1027 (17868)
If he was only bringing himself down, I would. If it affected our finances, kids, ect I would put him in a treatment facility and help him get his life together. If we did everything and he couldn't get his act together, I would leave. I wouldn't allow him to hurt our kids.
That would be the same thing I would like to do as well. Most people deny they have a problem too.
@sid556 (31018)
Nope. Definitly not. My ex was an addict and I stayed for a while hoping he would get help. He didn't and so I left...had to. I don't think anybody has a mind strong enough to live with that unless you are one yourself. Their personality changes to a degre that you don't recognize and so do their morals and values.