Do you think making plans works best?

Do you make plans to have a date night or do anything else with your mate? We are not planners at all. we get up and decide today we are going here or there. Or the phone will ring and I will hear are you dressed. I will say yes or no and then he will say meet me down stairs. then I get down stairs to find out we are going out on the town. I love it this way best.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Doing things spontaneous is more fun. The elements of surprise is really interesting! I like it that way too. We sometimes do have plans for certain outing like weekend getaway where we need to book the hotel accommodation etc. It is really fun to do things out from the ordinary and out from routine which is kind of boring. I like your and your mate style. Keep it up!
He wants to go to a hotel and I keep saying no we won't waste that money.. maybe I will go one night.
@beamer88 (4267)
Too much planning does indeed take the fun out of the things we do. But there are situations wherein planning is necessary especially if you're considering your finances. When we're on a tight budget, being spontaneous might result in us spending more than we're supposed to. Like, if we go out of town on a whim, we might find ourselves booked out of the more affordable hotels.
@asliah (11148)
hi, for me its real and i believe on that,but in dating of course it also need to have plan before it will happen so that both of you will have the same free time and time to talk each other,so planning is really helpful to make the dates more effective.
Making plans has never been something that works for my husband and myself because any time that we make plans to do something, our baby sitter will fall through or he will end up having to work overtime or anything like that. So we've taken to being very spontaneous and it seems to me that it is working really well for us to be spontaneous. For example, we were actually able to go out over the weekend because we called my mother-in-law at the last minute to keep the kids and then we were able to go out for a little while.
@surekharathi (14134)
I feel if I make plan for anything then that will fail so I not like to making plan specially for traveling. I make instant and plan and I feel it will complete.
My ex and I never did a date night. I like to plan ahead so I can decide what to wear and all of that. But he was always very spontaneous. I usually don't mind being spontaneous but there are times I would like to know. Depends on what it is I guess.
@Blondie2222 (22583)
Well with my boyfriend he is always busy helping his parents around the house because his brother is lazy and doesn't do much so we have to plan our dates. Like this weekend we are going to my cousins house for the night because he's best friends with my cousin and I'm best friends with his wife so works out great and it will be nice for the 2 of us to get out of town for one night and not having to deal with anything. We have set days of the week that we get together and on those days we decide what were going to do. Kind of works out that way and doesn't cause arguments.
I always liked a certain amount of spontinaity when I was married to my former husband. We would decide to just go out for a drive and we might end up in Kentucky and eat supper and then drive home. We would get home at the wee hours if the morning. We also planned things for when he got his annual vacations. We would make reservations with whatever hotel, motel or in where we planned to stay. We always had fun.
@Arieles (2474)
Spontaneous plans are great, there's a certain excitement in the air. I love spontaneity. I also love to plan, I have to plan for a babysitter to watch the kids if I'm going to be out very late or gone for a couple of days. I like the "meet me downstairs" bit, that's clever.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hey, There are some times/things that a plan is the only way that it will work, but basically I am a spontaneous person...I love the thrill of being surprised and just doing or going at a last moment...It exciting to me..but thats just one mylotters opinion....
We do some of both. When you make plans you have the joy of the anticipation as well as the actual experience. When you are spontaneous, you do not worry about anything in advance. I know that anything I suggest hubby will love to do, and so I love to surprise him by spontaneously suggesting we go somewhere or do something. We have both decided not to spend money on eating out all the time, so we are going and doing different things now, and when we do eat out it is planned and we try to go someplace special.
@yuekim123 (161)
Whether what technique you will use, making plans or not, it all works best but it depends upon the situation. Some events need plans because accuracy and precision is the very essence of it, so making a plan for that event might be best. Well then, if it's casual, just like your example, i think spontaneous dating would be more romantic and gives more impact than planned ones.
@kokomo (1868)
Yes, I prefer that kind of style of a lover than to have a plans ahead of time. Because it is more annoying if that plans are ruin or something does not happen. Surprises are much more appreciated than plans. My boyfriend always does his plan ahead of time and not bad it turn out well and always perfect moment. That's why I adore and even more love him. I am looking forward to be surprise by him. lol
Making plans is the best, because you can manage your time in different tasks that you needed to do. As a college student, I always have my own tiny planner to right the things that I should do for the day and for the next day. This is not only done because you wanted to write or just to waste an ink of a pen or a paper. This is the only way that shows that you are becoming a responsible person. When I tried to plan my tasks for a day, I could exactly cannot forget even one tasks that is not undone. This is also good to do, on what you will be wearing for the day and to the coming days, what would be your plans for a date and anything else. Managing time with a plan is the best thing to do, so every tasks that is given can be done in a right time. :D
@betty1989 (752)
yes, I am not planner at all. All the things we do are just decided by a call or text message or I happen want to do something and I will invite my friends to do with me or do it alone. Plans sometimes make me nervous and something like I have to stick to the plans. have a nice day.